How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 31 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Striking Miners clash violently with Police
Strike action from the protesting coal miners from the Asturias region yesterday escalated into violence, leaving 7 people with injuries - 2 of them reported to be serious.
The group of around 8'000 miners are striking over the Government's proposal to slash subsidies from €300 million to €110 million per year, which the industry claims will result in foreign imports of coal becoming more competetive.
Four police officers and three journalists were injured when police tried to remove roadblocks of flaming tires set up as part of the protest, and were met with a barrage of missiles fired by the miners, the regional office of the Interior Ministry said in a statement.
Police responded with rubber bullets and tear gas.
One journalist was taken to the hospital with a chest injury caused by a rubber bullet, and a policeman received medical treatment after a ball bearing smashed through his visor. Three other policemen were treated for burns caused by skyrocket fireworks fired through lengths of pipe held shoulder high, and two journalists suffered minor cuts and bruises, according to a statement released by the Ministry of the Interior.
- Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain