How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain Bank Rescue "Bungled"
President of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, has said how the reaction of the financial-market to the rescue plan for Spain’s banks shows that it was bungled.
The announcement of a €100 billion-euro bailout for Spain failed to stop a rise in Spain’s borrowing costs to a euro-era record last week.
With so much money allocated , “to have that being a negative story is amazing,” Zoellick told a panel discussion in the Mexican resort of Los Cabos today. “It’s because the execution was extremely poor.”
International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde told the same panel that Spain needs to do more work on formulating its request for aid.
“There’s clearly work in the making that need to be done,” for instance in terms of giving exact numbers, Lagarde said. The IMF will monitor the package, being “honest and candid” she said.
Latest News & Stories
- Biometric Security to be implemented at Spain-Gibraltar border
- Murcia to pay EU7 Mln in Corvera Airport Interest by end 2014
- Easyjet Flight to Malaga "too heavy to fly"
- 12.3% of Working Spaniards "Under Poverty Line"
- "Only Catalan premier can call early elections"
- 50 immigrants breach Spain's African frontier
- Thousands of Catalans crowd Barcelona to call for early elections
- Jet2 linked to Castellon Airport
- Lidl Spain Defends Underpricing WIne
- Seville school faces trial for refusing of gay couple’s child