How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 30 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Curse of Penalties Strike England... Again
After a nail biting 90 minutes, England fans were subjected to a further 30 minute of anxiety as their quarter final match against Italy last night went into extra time ending goalless and a penalty shootout loomed.
England does not have a very good history with penalty shootouts. Somehow the curse of inevitability always strikes and last night was to prove no exception as the curse struck again leaving England 2-4, sending Italy through to a semi-final against Germany and booking the England team seats on the next flight home.
Italy was on impressive form and demonstrated a European class and quality of football which seems to be sweeping the continent. A quality and class which the England team must capitalize on now if they are to stand any chance in a major tournament.
Nervous England fans across the globe tuned in, once again hopeful this year could be England's year. However, the national team once again failed to deliver leaving fans wondering if they will ever win a major competition in their lifetime.
Could 2014 be England's year in the World Cup? Leave your comments below...
Latest News & Stories
- Spain sees average electricity bill increase 13.3% Jan-Dec 2014
- 100,000 people march in Madrid to support Podemos party
- Air Europa "Interested in Flying to Castellon Airport"
- Spain considers forcing trucks onto toll roads
- Rajoy : "Spain is the Sick Man of Europe"
- Podemos to March through Madrid Saturday
- Spanish growth accelerates
- Rajoy seeks to finalize anti-terrorist agreement with PSOE
- Spanish Airports to see 25 days of strike action
- Islamisation "Stronger in Spain than Germany"