How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 21 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Curse of Penalties Strike England... Again
After a nail biting 90 minutes, England fans were subjected to a further 30 minute of anxiety as their quarter final match against Italy last night went into extra time ending goalless and a penalty shootout loomed.
England does not have a very good history with penalty shootouts. Somehow the curse of inevitability always strikes and last night was to prove no exception as the curse struck again leaving England 2-4, sending Italy through to a semi-final against Germany and booking the England team seats on the next flight home.
Italy was on impressive form and demonstrated a European class and quality of football which seems to be sweeping the continent. A quality and class which the England team must capitalize on now if they are to stand any chance in a major tournament.
Nervous England fans across the globe tuned in, once again hopeful this year could be England's year. However, the national team once again failed to deliver leaving fans wondering if they will ever win a major competition in their lifetime.
Could 2014 be England's year in the World Cup? Leave your comments below...
Latest News & Stories
- 50% of Spain's workers earn under EU1,000 per month
- Spanish Attorney General Files Suit against Catalan President
- UK-Spain dispute over Gibraltar threatens European skies reform
- PM calls on opposition to “get serious” and detail plans for federal state
- Spain 2015 Michelin Restuarants Guide Released
- Gibraltar airs EU advice to Spain over border delays
- Spain finalizes direct flights with Azerbaijan for 2015
- Israel vexed at Spain’s move to recognise Palestinian state
- Orange reaches 2 million 4G customers in Spain
- Spain arrests Moroccan on terrorism charges