How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Curse of Penalties Strike England... Again
After a nail biting 90 minutes, England fans were subjected to a further 30 minute of anxiety as their quarter final match against Italy last night went into extra time ending goalless and a penalty shootout loomed.
England does not have a very good history with penalty shootouts. Somehow the curse of inevitability always strikes and last night was to prove no exception as the curse struck again leaving England 2-4, sending Italy through to a semi-final against Germany and booking the England team seats on the next flight home.
Italy was on impressive form and demonstrated a European class and quality of football which seems to be sweeping the continent. A quality and class which the England team must capitalize on now if they are to stand any chance in a major tournament.
Nervous England fans across the globe tuned in, once again hopeful this year could be England's year. However, the national team once again failed to deliver leaving fans wondering if they will ever win a major competition in their lifetime.
Could 2014 be England's year in the World Cup? Leave your comments below...
Latest News & Stories
- Paramount Exec maintains support for Murcia theme park
- Spain's average Electric bill up 19% since January
- Earthquake off Canary Islands Measuring 4.4
- Madrid considers appealing Catalan referendum bid
- Spain defends Canary Island oil proposal
- Fitch Affirms Spain at 'BBB+' Outlook Stable
- Spain's Bankia 9 month forecast up 93%
- Why Spain's Poor Fear Goldman Sachs : Report
- How Spain's Social Housing Imploded
- Spain's AENA prospectus filing postponed