How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 25 May 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Castellon Airport will welcome first flight 1st Jan 2013 : Fabra
Carlos Fabra, the President of Aerocas, has named the date when the first aircraft will land at Castellon airport as the 1st of January 2013.
Fabra declined to give the name of the airline who he claims will fly to the airport, although it is thought that it will be the same commercial freight airline which just 2 weeks ago he claimed would guarantee 1'000 flights per year .
The President of Aerocas, the company behind the development of the airport, also confirmed that he was in negotiations with a group of Arab investors, Technicians and Engineers, together with the Ministry of Development where he would work to ensure that the process ran smoothly and to open before that date if possible.
Castellon airport officially opened on March 25th 2011. Assuming that the planned first flight does arrive on January the 1st 2013 it will have made 21 months without a single arrival.
Latest News & Stories
- 30 arrests in Spain for pay-TV piracy
- Spain's centre-right PP to strengthen position in election - poll
- Popular Party faces freeze on assets if it fails to pay €1.2m civil bond
- Spain trade deficit falls 10.6% in March y/y
- Security fears hit Thomas Cook as tourists choose Spain over Turkey
- Ryanair offers €20 flights to UK to vote against Brexit
- Spain's MasMovil unveils internet-only plans
- Vodafone Spain targeting 9 mln fibre homes in 3-4 months
- Spain's public debt rises 14 billion euros in March
- Spain’s public debt over 100% of GDP for first time in more than a century
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Car Rental in Spain