How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 31 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Murcia Opposition party demand answers on Corvera Airport
Murcia's Green party yesterday called for the Regional Minister of Public Works and Planning, Antonio Sevilla, to address the Regional Assembly to update the house on current status of the opening of Corvera airport.
Last month both Sevilla and President Valcarcel separately confirmed to the press that the airport will be operational by October , however no further details have been forthcoming.
The Head of the IU-Verdes, José Manuel López, demanded to know what the risk was to the residents of Murcia in the regional Government losing the investment made on their behalf.
López said also said how if Sacyr (the developer and major shareholder in the operators of airport, Aeromur) were to abandon the project then it would effectively mean that the project would not and could not move forwards.
Earlier this year Sacryr had to be 'rescued' with a loan of 4.9 Billion Euros by selling some of their 20% stake in Repsol back to the company.
Since then Repsol profits have been affected, and share prices have fallen following Argentina's seizure of their assets in South America.
Lopez also asked that Sevilla report back on the situation between the Ministry of Defence and NATO, with regards to the on-going speculation that the required air access to Corvera aiport will not be released by the Military , who will still operate from San Javier airport.
Latest News & Stories
- Only 14 of Spain's 48 Airports in profit
- Dining out Across Spain : Study
- Spain Freezes Hundreds of Russian Accounts
- Spain to bring 100 Mbps broadband to all schools
- British Expat Couple Shot Dead in Alicante
- Saloufest 2015 underway
- Murcia's San Javier Airport not to close imminently
- Spanish train maker Talgo eyeing share listing in May
- 23 'Decontaminated' in Madrid terror alert
- Spain Pilots unions claims '2 person rule' ineffictive
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Rental in Spain