How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Mr Grumpy v The Spanish Lifestyle
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Crimestoppers murder appeal spreads to Spain
A fresh appeal for the public’s help to locate Anxiang Du, wanted in connection with the brutal murder of Jifeng ‘Jeff’ Ding, his wife Ge ‘Helen’ Ding and their two teenage daughters in Northamptonshire last April, is launching today in Madrid.
DCI Tom Davies from Northamptonshire Police is calling on citizens to assist Crimestoppers and Law Enforcement agencies in the search for Du, who is believed to be hiding in northern Morocco, having travelled there from southern Spain.
On Friday 29 April 2011, Mr & Mrs Ding and their 2 daughters Xing, 18, and Alice, 12, were brutally murdered in their home in Northampton. The suspected murderer, Anxiang Du, 53, from Coventry, was declared the only suspect soon after the discovery of the murders and has since evaded capture.
Crimestoppers and Northamptonshire Police have a reward of up to £25,000 that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for this crime.
Martin Lawrence, of Northamptonshire Crimestoppers, said: “As a committee we have been incredibly active in trying to bring the individual/s responsible for this crime to justice.
“I would appeal to anyone, whether it’s in Spain, Morocco or the UK, with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 from the UK or 900 555 111 from Spain – we only want what you know, not who you are.”
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's El Gordo Lottery Tax Breakdown
- 3 Earthquakes in Lorca, Murcia
- Spain Appoints Cybersecurity Council
- Sale of Spain's Ciudad Real Airport Underway
- Spain expects 10'000 Bankruptcies in 2013
- Contract awarded to complete works at Castellon Airport
- Major delays with UK-Spain flights this weekend
- UK Notes "Historic Parallel" Between Ceuta, Melilla and Gibraltar
- Paramount UK in line for Gov't windfall : A Lesson for Murcia ?
- Catalonia wants to cancel licenses for at-risk drivers