How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Crimestoppers murder appeal spreads to Spain
A fresh appeal for the public’s help to locate Anxiang Du, wanted in connection with the brutal murder of Jifeng ‘Jeff’ Ding, his wife Ge ‘Helen’ Ding and their two teenage daughters in Northamptonshire last April, is launching today in Madrid.
DCI Tom Davies from Northamptonshire Police is calling on citizens to assist Crimestoppers and Law Enforcement agencies in the search for Du, who is believed to be hiding in northern Morocco, having travelled there from southern Spain.
On Friday 29 April 2011, Mr & Mrs Ding and their 2 daughters Xing, 18, and Alice, 12, were brutally murdered in their home in Northampton. The suspected murderer, Anxiang Du, 53, from Coventry, was declared the only suspect soon after the discovery of the murders and has since evaded capture.
Crimestoppers and Northamptonshire Police have a reward of up to £25,000 that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for this crime.
Martin Lawrence, of Northamptonshire Crimestoppers, said: “As a committee we have been incredibly active in trying to bring the individual/s responsible for this crime to justice.
“I would appeal to anyone, whether it’s in Spain, Morocco or the UK, with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 from the UK or 900 555 111 from Spain – we only want what you know, not who you are.”
Latest News & Stories
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- End to roaming charges will benefit EU expats
- Spain investigates Sanitas in €28.07 mln tax avoidance
- Catalan government : "EU would accept us as a full member"
- Spanish Banks Push Own Properties
- Sexist job ad causes problems in Spain