How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Crimestoppers murder appeal spreads to Spain
A fresh appeal for the public’s help to locate Anxiang Du, wanted in connection with the brutal murder of Jifeng ‘Jeff’ Ding, his wife Ge ‘Helen’ Ding and their two teenage daughters in Northamptonshire last April, is launching today in Madrid.
DCI Tom Davies from Northamptonshire Police is calling on citizens to assist Crimestoppers and Law Enforcement agencies in the search for Du, who is believed to be hiding in northern Morocco, having travelled there from southern Spain.
On Friday 29 April 2011, Mr & Mrs Ding and their 2 daughters Xing, 18, and Alice, 12, were brutally murdered in their home in Northampton. The suspected murderer, Anxiang Du, 53, from Coventry, was declared the only suspect soon after the discovery of the murders and has since evaded capture.
Crimestoppers and Northamptonshire Police have a reward of up to £25,000 that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for this crime.
Martin Lawrence, of Northamptonshire Crimestoppers, said: “As a committee we have been incredibly active in trying to bring the individual/s responsible for this crime to justice.
“I would appeal to anyone, whether it’s in Spain, Morocco or the UK, with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 from the UK or 900 555 111 from Spain – we only want what you know, not who you are.”
Latest News & Stories
- Spain postpones IPO for AENA sale
- Spain state adviser backs Catalonia referendum block
- Spain's Abertis to list telecoms business
- Spain September retail sales up 1.1% year on year
- Three-Quarters of Spain's fighter jets unable to fly
- 'Thieving, Cheating Gypsies' v Royal Spanish Academy
- Venezuela recalls ambassador to Spain
- Volotea Airlines plans to establish 5 bases in Spain by 2016
- Spain says no going back on AENA IPO
- UN warns Spain on legality of spot deportation of illegal immigrants