How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update - 27 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain to take more deficit reduction steps soon
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said on Saturday that he will take additional steps to reduce the public deficit in the coming days and renewed his call on Europe to quickly implement a rescue plan for Spanish banks.
Speaking at a conference in a town in the mountains outside of Madrid, Rajoy also said that Spain's 17 autonomous regions must deepen their efforts to cut spending.
Rajoy is expected to announce on Wednesday in Parliament budget measures including a likely hike in the value-added tax, and cuts to benefits for public workers.
Latest News & Stories
- Happy 4th Birthday Castellon Airport !
- Telefónica to triple Spain's ADSL speeds before summer
- None of Spain's AVE high-speed rail lines profitable
- Spain launches new EU153 Mln smart city initiative
- Bank of Spain expects 2.8% growth in Q1
- Orange Spain unveils new 'smartphone to landline' app
- Spain's narrows budget deficit in 2014
- FCO Reveals Ridiculous Expat Requests
- Spain's vehicle production up 10.56% in Feb.
- Orange Spain collects used smartphones for Unicef project
- Claiming Sickness Benefit as an Autonomo - Self Employed worker
- Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Spain
- Claiming Spanish Benefits in Spain
- Claiming UK Benefits in Spain