How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Euro zone won't decide on Spain banks Monday
Euro zone finance ministers will not make a decision at their meeting next Monday on aid for the Spanish banking sector, as there is no report yet available from the "troika" inspectors, Germany's finance ministry said on Friday.
"So far we have no report on the table, so there won't be any decision on Monday," said finance ministry spokesman Martin Kotthaus.
The signature of a Memorandum of Understanding for up to 100 billion euros of aid for Spain's banks was originally scheduled for next Monday, when finance ministers from the 17 countries in the currency bloc hold their monthly meeting in Brussels.
But the date for the final agreement has slipped, reportedly to July 20, to allow more time for negotiations.
Latest News & Stories
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Bank Charges in Spain