How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 30 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Euro zone won't decide on Spain banks Monday
Euro zone finance ministers will not make a decision at their meeting next Monday on aid for the Spanish banking sector, as there is no report yet available from the "troika" inspectors, Germany's finance ministry said on Friday.
"So far we have no report on the table, so there won't be any decision on Monday," said finance ministry spokesman Martin Kotthaus.
The signature of a Memorandum of Understanding for up to 100 billion euros of aid for Spain's banks was originally scheduled for next Monday, when finance ministers from the 17 countries in the currency bloc hold their monthly meeting in Brussels.
But the date for the final agreement has slipped, reportedly to July 20, to allow more time for negotiations.
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Bank Charges in Spain