How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
CLICK HERE to find out more...
- Mr Grumpy : Officially an 'Old Bastard'
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Euro zone won't decide on Spain banks Monday
Euro zone finance ministers will not make a decision at their meeting next Monday on aid for the Spanish banking sector, as there is no report yet available from the "troika" inspectors, Germany's finance ministry said on Friday.
"So far we have no report on the table, so there won't be any decision on Monday," said finance ministry spokesman Martin Kotthaus.
The signature of a Memorandum of Understanding for up to 100 billion euros of aid for Spain's banks was originally scheduled for next Monday, when finance ministers from the 17 countries in the currency bloc hold their monthly meeting in Brussels.
But the date for the final agreement has slipped, reportedly to July 20, to allow more time for negotiations.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- Expats targeted by money launderers
- Night in the Cells for Spanish Banker
- IMF Inspectors to visit Spain next week
- Spain to Clamp Down on "Tax Havens"
- Bank of Spain Debts Jump in March
- Hunt for those at fault for Spain's bank crisis gains pace
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Bank Charges in Spain