How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 17 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Legionella outbreak hits Calpe hotel (again !)
The Department of Health has reported three new cases of Legionaires disease at the Diamante Beach Hotel in Calpe.
This follows an outbreak at the same Hotel in February of this year which caused the deaths of 2 foreign visitors and the hospitalisation of a further 10.
The regional Minister of Health confirmed that this now takes the total number of those effected in this second outbreak up to 11 : 4 are Belgian - of which 3 of them have already returned home - 4 of them are local residents and a further 3 of them are residents of the region.
The Minister went on to highlight that this latest outbreak was 'isolated' and that the town has 'taken all reasonable steps' to control the spread of the infection.
Latest News & Stories
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia €46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- Medical Emergencies & Pharmacies