How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 29 May 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Legionella outbreak hits Calpe hotel (again !)
The Department of Health has reported three new cases of Legionaires disease at the Diamante Beach Hotel in Calpe.
This follows an outbreak at the same Hotel in February of this year which caused the deaths of 2 foreign visitors and the hospitalisation of a further 10.
The regional Minister of Health confirmed that this now takes the total number of those effected in this second outbreak up to 11 : 4 are Belgian - of which 3 of them have already returned home - 4 of them are local residents and a further 3 of them are residents of the region.
The Minister went on to highlight that this latest outbreak was 'isolated' and that the town has 'taken all reasonable steps' to control the spread of the infection.
Latest News & Stories
- Basque Nationals Only Party in Spain Growing in Support
- Ryanair change of strategy sees profits bounce back in 2014
- Rato accused of giving children €2.5m to avoid bond
- Spain 3rd most popular destination for expat Brits
- Spanish air traffic controllers call four partial strikes
- Spain revises percentage of population at risk of poverty to 29%
- Spain overturns Andalusian anti-eviction law
- Amazon starts paying Spanish corporate tax on retail sales
- EU Nationals resident in UK denied referendum vote
- Vodafone Spain to increase fibre optic speed to 300 Mbps
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- Medical Emergencies & Pharmacies