How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 18 December 2013
- Mr Grumpy v The Spanish Lifestyle
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Eurozone agrees to extend a further 30 bln to Spain Banks
Financial Minsiters from Eurozone member states today agreed to offer further help to Spain and its struggling banks by agreeing to provide a further 30 billion in aid by the end of this month.
After 9 hours of talks, Jean-Claude Juncker, the Luxembourg premier who also currently holds the rotating presidency of the EU, said a memorandum of understanding for Spain would be formally signed in teh next few weeks in order to allow Spain to recieve the aid by the end of July.
At the same time, the 17 member states agreed to extend a deadline for Spain to cut its public deficit to the EUs 3.0% limit by one year to 2014 because of the difficult economic conditions it faces.
Latest News & Stories
- Only 10'000 Native Spaniards Born in 2012 : INE
- Spanish Regions Say 'No' to Further Budget Cuts
- Spain's Police Turn to Twitter
- Tax Burden on Spanish Clubs "Greater than rest of EU"
- BMW Joins Iberdrola to Boost Electric-Car Market in Spain
- Spain Train Crash Relatives Demand Investigation
- Six Bids For Spain's Rescued NCG Bank
- Spain sees property prices rise for 1st time in 3 years in Q3
- EU Launches Investigation Into Spanish Football Finances
- Police Raid Horsemeat Peddlers in Northern Spain