How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 30 September
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Eurozone agrees to extend a further 30 bln to Spain Banks
Financial Minsiters from Eurozone member states today agreed to offer further help to Spain and its struggling banks by agreeing to provide a further 30 billion in aid by the end of this month.
After 9 hours of talks, Jean-Claude Juncker, the Luxembourg premier who also currently holds the rotating presidency of the EU, said a memorandum of understanding for Spain would be formally signed in teh next few weeks in order to allow Spain to recieve the aid by the end of July.
At the same time, the 17 member states agreed to extend a deadline for Spain to cut its public deficit to the EUs 3.0% limit by one year to 2014 because of the difficult economic conditions it faces.
Latest News & Stories
- Catalonia suspends referendum campaign
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Spain August retail sales rise 0.4% year on year
- Spain's Constitutional Court Declares Referendum "Illegal"
- Spain's Energy Providers Given Freedom to Impose Hikes
- 68% of British Expats Are Happier Abroad
- Taxes, fees: Spain's battle between utilities and solar
- Spain Forecasts GDP to Grow 2% in 2015