How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy Parents Again
Despite a few hurdles along the way, Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy gave birth to a healthy baby girl in the early hours of this morning, bringing a much anticipated sister for their daughter Aurelia.
The young lass arrived into the world at 2am this morning without any complications, however deciding upon a name had been a crucial topic of debate for some weeks - " 39 Weeks pregnant : Still no name "
The Grumpy family have settled on naming her Lucia, which is a Latin name with a meaning of 'Light' in Spanish.
Both Mum and baby are doing well as is Mr Grumpy who will hopefully keep us all up to date on progress over the coming weeks.
Everyone at Tumbit would like to congratulate the Grumpies on their new family addition and hope all our visitors will join us in wishing them good health and best wishes for the future!!
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish to become 'dominant' language in UK schools
- Spain watchdog backs shorter telecoms contracts
- UK MEP slams Spain's blame of crisis on Gays
- Spain to create 500,000 m2 mall space by 2016
- Earthquakes hit Southern Spain
- Gibraltar dismisses Spain’s ‘fanciful’ tax claims
- 1 Year Since Paramount Murcia Promise
- Spain sees EU130 Mln in aid to Canary tomatoes in 5 years
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in Spain Falls
- Spanish cigarette sales plummet 50% in last 5 years