How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy Parents Again
Despite a few hurdles along the way, Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy gave birth to a healthy baby girl in the early hours of this morning, bringing a much anticipated sister for their daughter Aurelia.
The young lass arrived into the world at 2am this morning without any complications, however deciding upon a name had been a crucial topic of debate for some weeks - " 39 Weeks pregnant : Still no name "
The Grumpy family have settled on naming her Lucia, which is a Latin name with a meaning of 'Light' in Spanish.
Both Mum and baby are doing well as is Mr Grumpy who will hopefully keep us all up to date on progress over the coming weeks.
Everyone at Tumbit would like to congratulate the Grumpies on their new family addition and hope all our visitors will join us in wishing them good health and best wishes for the future!!
Latest News & Stories
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia Ä46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spainís roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels