How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy Parents Again
Despite a few hurdles along the way, Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy gave birth to a healthy baby girl in the early hours of this morning, bringing a much anticipated sister for their daughter Aurelia.
The young lass arrived into the world at 2am this morning without any complications, however deciding upon a name had been a crucial topic of debate for some weeks - " 39 Weeks pregnant : Still no name "
The Grumpy family have settled on naming her Lucia, which is a Latin name with a meaning of 'Light' in Spanish.
Both Mum and baby are doing well as is Mr Grumpy who will hopefully keep us all up to date on progress over the coming weeks.
Everyone at Tumbit would like to congratulate the Grumpies on their new family addition and hope all our visitors will join us in wishing them good health and best wishes for the future!!
Latest News & Stories
- US Pop star delays visit to 'Ebola-Stricken Spain'
- Biometric Security to be implemented at Spain-Gibraltar border
- Murcia to pay EU7 Mln in Corvera Airport Interest by end 2014
- Easyjet Flight to Malaga "too heavy to fly"
- 12.3% of Working Spaniards "Under Poverty Line"
- "Only Catalan premier can call early elections"
- 50 immigrants breach Spain's African frontier
- Thousands of Catalans crowd Barcelona to call for early elections
- Jet2 linked to Castellon Airport
- Lidl Spain Defends Underpricing WIne