How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 27 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy Parents Again
Despite a few hurdles along the way, Tumbit's Mr & Mrs Grumpy gave birth to a healthy baby girl in the early hours of this morning, bringing a much anticipated sister for their daughter Aurelia.
The young lass arrived into the world at 2am this morning without any complications, however deciding upon a name had been a crucial topic of debate for some weeks - " 39 Weeks pregnant : Still no name "
The Grumpy family have settled on naming her Lucia, which is a Latin name with a meaning of 'Light' in Spanish.
Both Mum and baby are doing well as is Mr Grumpy who will hopefully keep us all up to date on progress over the coming weeks.
Everyone at Tumbit would like to congratulate the Grumpies on their new family addition and hope all our visitors will join us in wishing them good health and best wishes for the future!!
Latest News & Stories
- Fabian Picardo re-elected as Gibraltar chief minister by a landslide
- EU General Court declares Spanish DTT subsidies illegal
- Spain's largest ever corporate bankruptcy ?
- Spain's home mortgages rise by 20.2% in Sept.
- Sean Connery’s wife faces tax fraud charges
- Spain expands anti-jihadism pact to main opposition parties
- Valencia town votes against fiestas with bulls at local referendum
- Ministry had warned of suicide risk in cell where British tourist died
- Government not ruling out further counter-terrorism measures
- Spanish retailers cheer signs of Christmas recovery