How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Mr Grumpy v The Spanish Lifestyle
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Launch of new Expat social website
The phenomenal success of an Expat Facebook group created barely 12 months ago has led to the creation of a new website.
Claudine Tang created “Sell Your Stuff – Spain” in April of 2011 to network with a small group of friends and neighbours to sell and exchange unwanted items.
The concept was simple : unlike other web-based auction sites, members of the group were not anonymous and therefore both the seller and buyer of products were credible. In many cases both parties are usually known to each other, living locally or friends of friends, and as such both buyer and seller enter into an agreement with trust and confidence.
However, very soon the group grew in numbers from the original 14 to 500 within a 3 month period. Today the group numbers almost 6'500, has resulted in the creation of a smaller spin-off group for Baby and Toddler related products, and requires the services of Claire Relin to administer and moderate the group on a full-time basis.
Seizing upon the growing number of expats looking to buy and sell on the internet, whislt exchanging tips, advise and gossip, the group has diversified to become a website of the same name.
By Joing the Facebook group (Click Here) or visiting the website (Click Here) visitors can not only take advantage of buying or selling a range of items, but can also socialise online, swap tips on a variety of subjects and find out about events taking place in their neighbourhood.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish debt hits 93.4% of GDP
- UK MP : Spain's Fishermen are "a Menace"
- Spain says NO as Catalonia referendum date set
- Spain's El Gordo Lottery Tax Breakdown
- 3 Earthquakes in Lorca, Murcia
- Spain Appoints Cybersecurity Council
- Sale of Spain's Ciudad Real Airport Underway
- Spain expects 10'000 Bankruptcies in 2013
- Contract awarded to complete works at Castellon Airport
- Major delays with UK-Spain flights this weekend