How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Germany not urging Spain to seek full bailout
Germany has not urged Spain to seek a full sovereign bailout, a spokesman for the finance ministry said on Wednesday, dismissing a report that the German finance minister had made such a request during his meeting with the Spanish finance minister in Berlin a day before.
Asked about the report, finance ministry spokesman Johannes Blankenheim said: "That's absurd and not up for debate."
The German government does not believe the euro zone "is on the brink of disaster", a government spokesman added during a regular press conference in Berlin.
Latest News & Stories
- Magaluf police implicated in suspected extortion ring
- Morocco and Spain agree on information exchange
- Catalonia call independence vote despite Scottish 'no
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters