How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 1 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Germany not urging Spain to seek full bailout
Germany has not urged Spain to seek a full sovereign bailout, a spokesman for the finance ministry said on Wednesday, dismissing a report that the German finance minister had made such a request during his meeting with the Spanish finance minister in Berlin a day before.
Asked about the report, finance ministry spokesman Johannes Blankenheim said: "That's absurd and not up for debate."
The German government does not believe the euro zone "is on the brink of disaster", a government spokesman added during a regular press conference in Berlin.
Latest News & Stories
- "Greek exit could send message Euro is reversible" : Rajoy
- Russian Mafia Operated Out Of Spain For Over A Decade: Prosecutors
- Apple Watch goes on sale in Spain for more than in France and Germany
- Loan to support nationwide rollout of ERTMS in Spain
- Spain to question Gibraltarís exclusion from EU tax havens blacklist
- Spain to hike economic growth forecast next week
- Orange says public offer for Spain's Jazztel successful
- Number of Spanish emigrants nearly doubles in four years
- Spain refuses to declassify state files from 1931 to 1968
- Spain sees GDP reaching pre-crisis level by end 2016