How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 24 January 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Premursa sign new agreement for Paramount Murcia
The mayor of Alhama de Murcia, Fernando Alfonso Ceron, and President and CEO of Premursa, Jesus Samper, yesterday signed a new agreement which will lay down the regulations for the construction and operation of the Paramount Pictures theme park project in the municpality.
This agreement replaces the original one signed in December of 2011, which required changes following the change to the plans after a portion of the land originally earmarked was unable to be purchased.
Signing this agreement represents the final urban backing for the project, which is continuing on schedule according to the council, and specifies that the project will create a total of 16,500 new jobs during the construction phase, and further 6,100 direct and indirect jobs when the park is operational.
The theme park aims to become a unique tourist destination in Europe, with attractions for all ages, divided into four themed areas, as well as two themed hotels.
Furthermore, the adjoining LifeStyle Center aims to become a hub for business, cultural and leisure in the region throughout the year, with a total of seven hotels and recreation area including a Street Mall, restaurants, bars , clubs, casino, convention center, an auditorium and an office park.
The theme park and Phase 1 of the Lifestyle Center is currently still on schedule to open for the summer season of 2015.
Click >> HERE << for details on applying for job vacancies at the theme park.
Latest News & Stories
- Rising oil prices threaten Spain’s economic growth model
- Spanish bank count 3 billion euro cost of mortgage refunds
- Almost 500 people arrested in Spain for animal abuse in 2016: new report
- Spain's Sabadell sees up to 490-mln-euro hit from mortgage floor contacts
- Spanish hotel boss warns sector is feeling first effects of Brexit
- Two weeks into 2017, Mediterranean migrant deaths rise on last year
- Spanish court jails 4 ex-bankers for misappropriation
- Brussels sees Spain's 2017 budget broadly in line with EU rules
- Government, opposition reach deal on “floor clause” refunds for mortgage holders
- EU tells Spain to brace for cuts due to likely 2017 deficit target miss