How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Renault Spain to give FREE Twizy with each new car purchase
French car manufacturer, Renault, is giving away a FREE Twizy with each sale of a new Laguna or Espace that it makes in Spain.
The recently launched electric quadricycle is intented to incentivise buyers in a falling new vehicle market.
The offer is the equivalent of a €5'000 discount and means that buyers of the petrol driven vehicles can also enjoy economic and electric emission-free motoring as an alternative.
The Twizy, which recently won its first design award, went on sale in March of this year at costs between €4,917 and €5.479. Each vehicle then requires a special heavy duty electric battery as a fuel source which is rented at the cost of €50 per month.
Generous as it may be, will this offer be of sufficient interest to have much of an impact in a shrinking market ? In the Video clip attached Tumbit's Mr Grumpy tells us why (in his opinion) the sale of new vehicles in Spain is destined for a slow and miserable death >>>
Further details on the Renault Twizy can be seen by clicking the link >> HERE << .
Latest News & Stories
- Orange Spain launches 4G home internet service
- Falling food prices in Spain hit Q2 sales at Dia
- Spain sees revenue from foreign tourism grow 7.8% 2014 to date
- Bankia's profit jumps as Spain's economy picks up, bad debts fall
- Gay community in Spain most affected by hate crime
- Uncertainty over Spain's "Google-Tax" law
- Spain's Felipe VI to keep royals out of private sector
- Ciudad Real Airport Administrators Lower Price & Extend Deadline... Again
- Telefonica and Santander team up to launch online education platform
- EU : Gibraltar's Artificial Reef "Lawful"
- Car Seats For Children - The Law In Spain
- Mopeds and Motorcycles in Spain
- How to scrap a UK Car in Spain
- How to Apply for a Spanish Driving Licence
- Buying a Car in Spain