How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 23 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Renault Spain to give FREE Twizy with each new car purchase
French car manufacturer, Renault, is giving away a FREE Twizy with each sale of a new Laguna or Espace that it makes in Spain.
The recently launched electric quadricycle is intented to incentivise buyers in a falling new vehicle market.
The offer is the equivalent of a €5'000 discount and means that buyers of the petrol driven vehicles can also enjoy economic and electric emission-free motoring as an alternative.
The Twizy, which recently won its first design award, went on sale in March of this year at costs between €4,917 and €5.479. Each vehicle then requires a special heavy duty electric battery as a fuel source which is rented at the cost of €50 per month.
Generous as it may be, will this offer be of sufficient interest to have much of an impact in a shrinking market ? In the Video clip attached Tumbit's Mr Grumpy tells us why (in his opinion) the sale of new vehicles in Spain is destined for a slow and miserable death >>>
Further details on the Renault Twizy can be seen by clicking the link >> HERE << .
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Insists U.K. Agree Brexit Bill Before Starting Trade Talks
- Spain's 2016 deficit expected to be below 4.6 pct target
- Spanish union welcomes Vodafone Spain, Telefonica fibre deal
- What a ‘no deal’ Brexit would mean for healthcare of British pensioners in Spain
- Spanish PM warns opposition lack of support could force new elections
- Spanish opposition blocks dockers reform in blow to government
- Spain economy seen growing at least 0.7 quarter-on-quarter in Q1
- The number of Spaniards living abroad has risen for the eighth year in a row
- Car Seats For Children - The Law In Spain
- Mopeds and Motorcycles in Spain
- How to scrap a UK Car in Spain
- How to Apply for a Spanish Driving Licence
- Buying a Car in Spain