How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 2 October 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish Bankruptcies reach record numbers
Spain's National Institute of Statistics (INE) revealled how a staggering 2,272 businesses and induviduals declared themselves bankrupt over the course of Q2 of 2012, representing an increase of 28.6% compared to the same period last year.
The number of induvidual bankruptcies actually fell, meaning that the increases were down to failing businesses.
Last year a total of 6,755 bankruptcies were declared representing a 13.3% increase on 2010, making 2011 the worst year on record for Spanish bankruptcies.
Allmost one-third of all the businesses declared bankrupt in Q2 were from the struggling construction sector.
PYMEs (Small and medium-sized companies with turnovers below 2 Million Euros PA) represented almost three-quarters of all bankruptcies between April and July.
Latest News & Stories
- Gibraltar accuses EU's Almunia of "Spanish Bias"
- Spain new car sales up 26.2 pct yr/yr in Sept
- 31 arrested in joint Bulgaria-Spain ATM fraud operation
- Galica town hall targeted with explosive device
- Paramount Murcia : 4 Octobers of Nothing Much
- Corvera Certificates required end 2014, or new application required
- Catalonia suspends referendum campaign
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Finding Business Premesis in Spain
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- When you canít pay the Mortgage