How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish Bankruptcies reach record numbers
Spain's National Institute of Statistics (INE) revealled how a staggering 2,272 businesses and induviduals declared themselves bankrupt over the course of Q2 of 2012, representing an increase of 28.6% compared to the same period last year.
The number of induvidual bankruptcies actually fell, meaning that the increases were down to failing businesses.
Last year a total of 6,755 bankruptcies were declared representing a 13.3% increase on 2010, making 2011 the worst year on record for Spanish bankruptcies.
Allmost one-third of all the businesses declared bankrupt in Q2 were from the struggling construction sector.
PYMEs (Small and medium-sized companies with turnovers below 2 Million Euros PA) represented almost three-quarters of all bankruptcies between April and July.
Latest News & Stories
- 1 Year Since Paramount Murcia Promise
- Spain sees EU130 Mln in aid to Canary tomatoes in 5 years
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in Spain Falls
- Spanish cigarette sales plummet 50% in last 5 years
- Euro zone trade surplus rises more than expected in June
- Spain rules Gay man has no right to partner's pension
- Spain's bad loans ratio slips to 13.1% in June
- The Yorkshireman introducing Rugby League to Spain
- Earthquake in Lorca, Murcia
- Ebola in Alicante
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Finding Business Premesis in Spain
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- When you canít pay the Mortgage