How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 3 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Speed limit on N roads to decrease
The Ministry of the Interior has announced plans to reduce the speed limits on the country's roads.
Minister Jorge Fernandez Diaz told Cinco Dias how the speed limit on secondary roads (designated by their 'N' number), will be reduced from 100 to 90 kilometers per hour.
Such roads currently account for almost 75% of all traffic fatalities, and the move is intended to make Spain’s roads safer.
However, the Ministry also plans to increase the speed limit on the country's motorway network given the comparatively low risk to safety on these roads.
A number of other changes to road traffic regulations have been suggested, including making helmets compulsory for all cyclists, and banning bicycles from all pavements.
The Minister also confirmed speculation last month that the legal drink-drive limit for alcohol will be reduced to zero .
Latest News & Stories
- Spain services growth slows in June (but so does unemployment)
- Spain's De Guindos says a Greek 'Yes' would facilitate talks
- Seville church website removes article on “curing” homosexuality
- UK and Spain grant most EU citizenships
- Spain sees unemployment fall for 5th straight month
- Spain brushes off Greek concerns as it hikes growth forecast
- Spain's León Airlines folds after just 8 weeks
- Spanish air traffic controllers call further strikes for July
- Orange Spain Launches Holiday Pre-Paid SIM
- 5 things Spain’s ‘gag law’ will stop you doing from today
- Motoring & parking fines and how to pay them
- Motorways & Tolls in Spain
- Mopeds and Motorcycles in Spain