How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 22 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Speed limit on N roads to decrease
The Ministry of the Interior has announced plans to reduce the speed limits on the country's roads.
Minister Jorge Fernandez Diaz told Cinco Dias how the speed limit on secondary roads (designated by their 'N' number), will be reduced from 100 to 90 kilometers per hour.
Such roads currently account for almost 75% of all traffic fatalities, and the move is intended to make Spainís roads safer.
However, the Ministry also plans to increase the speed limit on the country's motorway network given the comparatively low risk to safety on these roads.
A number of other changes to road traffic regulations have been suggested, including making helmets compulsory for all cyclists, and banning bicycles from all pavements.
The Minister also confirmed speculation last month that the legal drink-drive limit for alcohol will be reduced to zero .
Latest News & Stories
- Magaluf police implicated in suspected extortion ring
- Morocco and Spain agree on information exchange
- Catalonia call independence vote despite Scottish 'no
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters
- Motoring & parking fines and how to pay them
- Motorways & Tolls in Spain
- Mopeds and Motorcycles in Spain