How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 25 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vueling surpass Iberia for number of passengers in July
Spanish airline Vueling flew a total of 1,609,000 passengers in July, surpassing Iberia, who flew 1.532 million passengers.
The statistics recorded by AENA show how July represented the first time that Vueling was able to exceed the results of their majority shareholder.
Ryanair was once again shown to be the busiest airline in Spain with 3,422,000 passengers in July. Easyjet passengers totaled 1,365,000, with Air Berlin flying 1,143,000.
Latest News & Stories
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Car Rental in Spain