How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Castellon airport to see action in September
Multi award winning Spanish Film Director Pedro Almodovar has chosen Castellon Airport as the setting for his next film project, "Los amantes pasajeros" (Travelling Lovers).
The Writer/Director and his team are scheduled to spend a week on site at the airport early next month to record the film footage of an emergency landing of an Airbus A340 aeroplane, which features as central to the film's plot.
Just last year Almodóvar filmed an earlier sequence for the same film at Madrid Barajas airport, this time using an Airbus A330 to record scenes of the cast boarding and dismebarking the aircraft.
Although it is undeniably positive news to see theat the airport is at last being used for something constructive, it is not quite exactly what the majority of tax-paying Valencians had in mind.
Another question that none of the newspapers seem to have asked is "How did the Airbus arrive at the facility if the airport has not been granted a licence to operate ?". We can only assume that the A340 is simply a model.
Quite fittingly the film is to be a comedy.
Latest News & Stories
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Rental in Spain