How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Castellon airport to see action in September
Multi award winning Spanish Film Director Pedro Almodovar has chosen Castellon Airport as the setting for his next film project, "Los amantes pasajeros" (Travelling Lovers).
The Writer/Director and his team are scheduled to spend a week on site at the airport early next month to record the film footage of an emergency landing of an Airbus A340 aeroplane, which features as central to the film's plot.
Just last year Almodóvar filmed an earlier sequence for the same film at Madrid Barajas airport, this time using an Airbus A330 to record scenes of the cast boarding and dismebarking the aircraft.
Although it is undeniably positive news to see theat the airport is at last being used for something constructive, it is not quite exactly what the majority of tax-paying Valencians had in mind.
Another question that none of the newspapers seem to have asked is "How did the Airbus arrive at the facility if the airport has not been granted a licence to operate ?". We can only assume that the A340 is simply a model.
Quite fittingly the film is to be a comedy.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Corvera Airport Viability Comments "Grotesque"
- Spain's Supreme Court revokes planning permission for Marina d'Or
- Spain Consumer Association Slams Internet Providers
- Spain to continually monitor convicted abusers
- Vodafone lead race to launch 4G in Spain
- Spain's PP local election landslide : 2 years on
- AENA report on Corvera Airport viability slammed
- Alhama de Murcia invites Paramount appeals
- Castellon Airport Director Sacked
- New Arrival at San Javier - But what about Corvera ?
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Rental in Spain