How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-29 April 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Castellon airport to see action in September
Multi award winning Spanish Film Director Pedro Almodovar has chosen Castellon Airport as the setting for his next film project, "Los amantes pasajeros" (Travelling Lovers).
The Writer/Director and his team are scheduled to spend a week on site at the airport early next month to record the film footage of an emergency landing of an Airbus A340 aeroplane, which features as central to the film's plot.
Just last year Almodóvar filmed an earlier sequence for the same film at Madrid Barajas airport, this time using an Airbus A330 to record scenes of the cast boarding and dismebarking the aircraft.
Although it is undeniably positive news to see theat the airport is at last being used for something constructive, it is not quite exactly what the majority of tax-paying Valencians had in mind.
Another question that none of the newspapers seem to have asked is "How did the Airbus arrive at the facility if the airport has not been granted a licence to operate ?". We can only assume that the A340 is simply a model.
Quite fittingly the film is to be a comedy.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Tourist Tax : Deterring Holidaymakers ?
- Sanctions loom over Spain for breaching fiscal rules
- New June election will benefit PP, poll confirms
- Tens of Thousands of Spaniards Protest Unemployment During May Day Rallies
- Spain's election re-run would fail to break deadlock - Poll
- Population of Spain in decline
- Brit charged in Alicante pro-cyclist crash
- Spain Welcomed 12 Million Tourists in Q1
- Spain sees GDP growth of 2.5 pct in 2018, 2019
- Prosecutor will use Manos Limpias arrest to get royal out of fraud trial
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Rental in Spain