How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 26 July 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Eurozone property 'becoming more attractive'
People are continuing to relocate abroad to Europe and purchase real estate on the continent, statements from an expert have indicated.
BuyAssociation editor Paul Collins suggested that the economy of the eurozone could have "possibly stabilised a very small amount".
This might result in expatriates considering real estate in these countries again, he continued.
Many people are attracted to Europe because of its pleasant climate, the expert said, noting that men and women often look at overseas property because the country they move to has better weather than their homeland.
Other reasons could include cheap travel opportunities towards holiday resorts, the specialist continued.
Recently, there were reports made that the number of spare seats on chartered and low-cost airlines travelling to traditional holiday destinations in Europe hit a record low, Mr Collins declared.
Rightmove Overseas recently reported that 60 per cent of all foreign real estate locations saw the number of searches they received increase in July.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Tensions Heat Up Between NATO Allies as Spain and UK Spat Over Gibraltar
- Spain poised to grow 2.9 percent in 2016
- Vodafone Spain service revenues up for 1st time since 2008
- Manifesto calls on politicians to avoid third election
- Spain’s Audit Office says €300 million a year being paid to deceased pensioners
- New flights announced Birmingham - Spain
- Spain to Ask EU for Two Additional Years to Reduce Budget Deficit
- Spain demands explanation over British nuclear submarine collision off Gibraltar
- Spain’s King Felipe gives Rajoy 1 week to form government
- What does Brexit mean for Expats in/from the UK and the EU ?
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- Checklist for moving to spain