How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 9 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Eurozone property 'becoming more attractive'
People are continuing to relocate abroad to Europe and purchase real estate on the continent, statements from an expert have indicated.
BuyAssociation editor Paul Collins suggested that the economy of the eurozone could have "possibly stabilised a very small amount".
This might result in expatriates considering real estate in these countries again, he continued.
Many people are attracted to Europe because of its pleasant climate, the expert said, noting that men and women often look at overseas property because the country they move to has better weather than their homeland.
Other reasons could include cheap travel opportunities towards holiday resorts, the specialist continued.
Recently, there were reports made that the number of spare seats on chartered and low-cost airlines travelling to traditional holiday destinations in Europe hit a record low, Mr Collins declared.
Rightmove Overseas recently reported that 60 per cent of all foreign real estate locations saw the number of searches they received increase in July.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Spain’s struggling Socialists could have a new leader by summer
- Lycamobile Spain unlimited calls, 3GB bundle down to EUR 10
- Apple Pay launches in Spain
- Spain detains 30 in operation targetting illegal firearms
- Spain's Tuenti launches festive promo, offers 4GB for EUR 14
- Two left dead by torrential rains and flooding in southern Spain
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- Checklist for moving to spain