How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 30 September
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Eurozone property 'becoming more attractive'
People are continuing to relocate abroad to Europe and purchase real estate on the continent, statements from an expert have indicated.
BuyAssociation editor Paul Collins suggested that the economy of the eurozone could have "possibly stabilised a very small amount".
This might result in expatriates considering real estate in these countries again, he continued.
Many people are attracted to Europe because of its pleasant climate, the expert said, noting that men and women often look at overseas property because the country they move to has better weather than their homeland.
Other reasons could include cheap travel opportunities towards holiday resorts, the specialist continued.
Recently, there were reports made that the number of spare seats on chartered and low-cost airlines travelling to traditional holiday destinations in Europe hit a record low, Mr Collins declared.
Rightmove Overseas recently reported that 60 per cent of all foreign real estate locations saw the number of searches they received increase in July.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Catalonia suspends referendum campaign
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Spain August retail sales rise 0.4% year on year
- Spain's Constitutional Court Declares Referendum "Illegal"
- Spain's Energy Providers Given Freedom to Impose Hikes
- 68% of British Expats Are Happier Abroad
- Taxes, fees: Spain's battle between utilities and solar
- Spain Forecasts GDP to Grow 2% in 2015
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- Checklist for moving to spain