How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Eurozone property 'becoming more attractive'
People are continuing to relocate abroad to Europe and purchase real estate on the continent, statements from an expert have indicated.
BuyAssociation editor Paul Collins suggested that the economy of the eurozone could have "possibly stabilised a very small amount".
This might result in expatriates considering real estate in these countries again, he continued.
Many people are attracted to Europe because of its pleasant climate, the expert said, noting that men and women often look at overseas property because the country they move to has better weather than their homeland.
Other reasons could include cheap travel opportunities towards holiday resorts, the specialist continued.
Recently, there were reports made that the number of spare seats on chartered and low-cost airlines travelling to traditional holiday destinations in Europe hit a record low, Mr Collins declared.
Rightmove Overseas recently reported that 60 per cent of all foreign real estate locations saw the number of searches they received increase in July.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- New Socialist leader out to attract Spain’s angry voters
- Spain June retail sales rise 0.2 pct y/y - INE
- Spanish wind power plummets following subsidy cut
- Spanish Unions plan invasion of Gibraltar
- Spain to revise economic growth forecasts for 2014, 2015
- Orange Spain launches 4G home internet service
- Falling food prices in Spain hit Q2 sales at Dia
- Spain sees revenue from foreign tourism grow 7.8% 2014 to date
- Bankia's profit jumps as Spain's economy picks up, bad debts fall
- Gay community in Spain most affected by hate crime
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- Checklist for moving to spain