How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 6 October 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Eurozone property 'becoming more attractive'
People are continuing to relocate abroad to Europe and purchase real estate on the continent, statements from an expert have indicated.
BuyAssociation editor Paul Collins suggested that the economy of the eurozone could have "possibly stabilised a very small amount".
This might result in expatriates considering real estate in these countries again, he continued.
Many people are attracted to Europe because of its pleasant climate, the expert said, noting that men and women often look at overseas property because the country they move to has better weather than their homeland.
Other reasons could include cheap travel opportunities towards holiday resorts, the specialist continued.
Recently, there were reports made that the number of spare seats on chartered and low-cost airlines travelling to traditional holiday destinations in Europe hit a record low, Mr Collins declared.
Rightmove Overseas recently reported that 60 per cent of all foreign real estate locations saw the number of searches they received increase in July.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Orange Spain launches 4G for prepay card users on 18 October
- Spain's housing sales rise by 24.2% in August
- Trial involving King Felipe’s sister Cristina to begin January 11
- Spain managing to hold off impact of global slowdown: IMF report
- El Corte Ingles requests streamlined visas for Chinese tourists
- Spain's consumer confidence rises in September
- Spain's Movistar improves mobile portability numbers
- Vodafone Spain reveals iPhone 6S pricing
- Spain's 2016 draft budget at risk of breaking EU rules-EU Commission
- Amazon launches “supermarket” delivery service in Spain
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- Checklist for moving to spain