How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 24 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Castellon Politician slams the "fatal incompetence" of Fabra for airport delays
The deputy spokesman for National Executive of the PSPV for Castellon, Josep Gisbert, expressed the opinion today that the "main problem" faced by Castellon airport is the "fatal incompetence of Carlos Fabra", which has single-handedly caused the delay in the facility becoming operational.
According Gisbert, the former PP President of the Province of Castellon and current President of Aeromur - the company behind the private airport - is alone responsible for the delays, broken promises and incompetence witnessed at the airport since it first "opened" almost 18 months ago.
Gisbert also criticised Fabra for raising the hopes and expectations of local citizens, and in tarnishing the image of the province, causing irreperable damage to the reputation of Castellon's tourism industry.
Click >> HERE << for further news stories regarding Castellon airport.
Latest News & Stories
- Guardia seize 26 Tons of illegal kebab meat
- Sisterís trial looms over King Felipe VIís first Xmas address
- Cheaper Liquidity Shows Central Support for Spain Regions
- Spain's MasMovil acquires Neo, gains 4G licence
- Spanish soprano Montserrat Caballe settles tax evasion case
- Spain allocates further EU700,000 in startup grants
- Yorkshire gets new route to Spain
- Bank of Spain sees faster economic growth
- Spain beats annual tourism record with a month to spare
- Spain expects 17 Million road journeys this Christmas
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Car Rental in Spain