How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Castellon Politician slams the "fatal incompetence" of Fabra for airport delays
The deputy spokesman for National Executive of the PSPV for Castellon, Josep Gisbert, expressed the opinion today that the "main problem" faced by Castellon airport is the "fatal incompetence of Carlos Fabra", which has single-handedly caused the delay in the facility becoming operational.
According Gisbert, the former PP President of the Province of Castellon and current President of Aeromur - the company behind the private airport - is alone responsible for the delays, broken promises and incompetence witnessed at the airport since it first "opened" almost 18 months ago.
Gisbert also criticised Fabra for raising the hopes and expectations of local citizens, and in tarnishing the image of the province, causing irreperable damage to the reputation of Castellon's tourism industry.
Click >> HERE << for further news stories regarding Castellon airport.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish region bans use of smartphones in schools
- Spain hands EU21 Mln aid to gaming industry
- Spain's health minister resigns
- 70% of UK Expats in Spain 'Lifers'
- Spain's public deficit to September falls from year-ago period
- Spain economic expansion to stretch into Q4 - Bank of Spain
- What owners of a Spanish vehicle 7-10 years old need to know...
- Satellites to launch from Spain's Castellon Airport
- Spanish Police bust people-trafficking gang
- Catalonia announces new ‘independence plan’
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Car Rental in Spain