How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 1 October 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Castellon Politician slams the "fatal incompetence" of Fabra for airport delays
The deputy spokesman for National Executive of the PSPV for Castellon, Josep Gisbert, expressed the opinion today that the "main problem" faced by Castellon airport is the "fatal incompetence of Carlos Fabra", which has single-handedly caused the delay in the facility becoming operational.
According Gisbert, the former PP President of the Province of Castellon and current President of Aeromur - the company behind the private airport - is alone responsible for the delays, broken promises and incompetence witnessed at the airport since it first "opened" almost 18 months ago.
Gisbert also criticised Fabra for raising the hopes and expectations of local citizens, and in tarnishing the image of the province, causing irreperable damage to the reputation of Castellon's tourism industry.
Click >> HERE << for further news stories regarding Castellon airport.
Latest News & Stories
- Gibraltar accuses EU's Almunia of "Spanish Bias"
- Spain new car sales up 26.2 pct yr/yr in Sept
- 31 arrested in joint Bulgaria-Spain ATM fraud operation
- Galica town hall targeted with explosive device
- Paramount Murcia : 4 Octobers of Nothing Much
- Corvera Certificates required end 2014, or new application required
- Catalonia suspends referendum campaign
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Car Rental in Spain