How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 24 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain tourism up 3.3 pct in July
Spain has welcomed a total of 32.8 million foreign visitors so far this year, representing an increase of 3.35% on the same period in 2011.
The report issued earlier today by the Ministry for Industry, Energy and Tourism also revealled how the majority of foreign tourists came from Britain, followed by Germany and France although the majority of foreign travellers in the month of July came from the USA.
The region of Catalonia attracted most foreign tourists, up 11.5% from 2011, with 8.4 million visitors from January to July totalling 25.6% of all tourists from abroad.
In July 7.7 million people chose Spain as the destination for their holidays, up 4.4% from 2011. Tourism has grown from May to July compared to last year after a negative month in April when it registered a 1.7% downturn.
Latest News & Stories
- Trains in Spain
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Car Rental in Spain