How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Filming of Benidorm to start March 25th
Following the news last year that the Benidorm TV series would begin a 6th series, production company Tiger Aspect have confirmed that filming will commence on the 25th of March, lasting until the end of June.
The usual characters will return, with the exception of bitchy drama queen Gavin, played by actor Hugh Sachs. He originally appeared as part of a gay couple with partner Troy, but in the last series was seen holidaying without him, instead bringing his "camp"work colleague Kenneth.
The town's Sol Pelicanos hotel - known to fans of the show as the Solana Hotel - remains the main setting for the series.
Auditions for extras are expected to commence at the start of March, and will likely be held at the Melia Hotel.
News this week has already reported that Spain saw an increase of 1.2 Million visitors during 2012, which together with further news that Spain has been surveyed as the "best value holiday destination" , suggests that Benidorm - amongst other Spanish resorts - might look forward to a succesful 2013 for visitor numbers.
Thanks to Benidormallyearround .
Latest News & Stories
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- End to roaming charges will benefit EU expats
- Spain investigates Sanitas in €28.07 mln tax avoidance
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain