How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Filming of Benidorm to start March 25th
Following the news last year that the Benidorm TV series would begin a 6th series, production company Tiger Aspect have confirmed that filming will commence on the 25th of March, lasting until the end of June.
The usual characters will return, with the exception of bitchy drama queen Gavin, played by actor Hugh Sachs. He originally appeared as part of a gay couple with partner Troy, but in the last series was seen holidaying without him, instead bringing his "camp"work colleague Kenneth.
The town's Sol Pelicanos hotel - known to fans of the show as the Solana Hotel - remains the main setting for the series.
Auditions for extras are expected to commence at the start of March, and will likely be held at the Melia Hotel.
News this week has already reported that Spain saw an increase of 1.2 Million visitors during 2012, which together with further news that Spain has been surveyed as the "best value holiday destination" , suggests that Benidorm - amongst other Spanish resorts - might look forward to a succesful 2013 for visitor numbers.
Thanks to Benidormallyearround .
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants
- Catalan Finance Chief Open to 'Scottish Solution' in Spain
- Spain sees foreign visitor numbers up 7.4% 2014 y-t-d
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain