How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 5 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Filming of Benidorm to start March 25th
Following the news last year that the Benidorm TV series would begin a 6th series, production company Tiger Aspect have confirmed that filming will commence on the 25th of March, lasting until the end of June.
The usual characters will return, with the exception of bitchy drama queen Gavin, played by actor Hugh Sachs. He originally appeared as part of a gay couple with partner Troy, but in the last series was seen holidaying without him, instead bringing his "camp"work colleague Kenneth.
The town's Sol Pelicanos hotel - known to fans of the show as the Solana Hotel - remains the main setting for the series.
Auditions for extras are expected to commence at the start of March, and will likely be held at the Melia Hotel.
News this week has already reported that Spain saw an increase of 1.2 Million visitors during 2012, which together with further news that Spain has been surveyed as the "best value holiday destination" , suggests that Benidorm - amongst other Spanish resorts - might look forward to a succesful 2013 for visitor numbers.
Thanks to Benidormallyearround .
Latest News & Stories
- Moody's revises Spain's outlook to stable
- Idea of an independent Catalonia gets a NATO no-go
- Expats fear being priced out of British housing market
- Family problems blamed for unsuccessful relocations
- Orange Spain Launches Xmas Smartphone Offers
- Spain Hints at Lower Income Tax
- Population of Spain Continues to Plummet
- Spain to work with big utilities on tariff debt relief
- Spainís desperation: 20,000 apply for 400 IKEA jobs
- Spain Considers Catalan Compensation Tax
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain