How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-24 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ciudad Real Airport Sale Extended
Bankruptcy Administrators overseeing the sale of Ciudad Real Airport have extended the deadline to sell the privately owned facility until 15:00 Hrs on January 24th.
The process, which originally began on December 2nd, expired on December 29th with no bids being submitted to purchase the airport at offers of more than €100 Million.
However, the Administrators were able to appeal to the Commercial Court of Ciudad Real on grounds that the Christmas break deterred potential interest.
At a press release given earlier on Friday Airport Managers confirmed that any bids over the sum of €80 Million would be considered on the provision that they are secured with a 5% bank guarantee. Further insurances, together with approval from the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, would be required if an offer were to be accepted by a non-Spanish investor.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Insists U.K. Agree Brexit Bill Before Starting Trade Talks
- Spain's 2016 deficit expected to be below 4.6 pct target
- Spanish union welcomes Vodafone Spain, Telefonica fibre deal
- What a ‘no deal’ Brexit would mean for healthcare of British pensioners in Spain
- Spanish PM warns opposition lack of support could force new elections
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Seats For Children - The Law In Spain
- Car Rental in Spain