How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 17 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Severe Weather conditions lead to cancelled flights at Barajas
About 166 flights have been cancelled at Madrid’s Barajas International Airport and several others delayed for about six hours owing to the heaps of snow and fog that have enveloped the area.
Airport authorities reported that the airport's four runways are operational despite the fact that the ice accumulation has slowed down the activities of the ground crews.
The airports and civil aviation agency said about the necessity to de-ice the planes before each takeoff owing to the snowstorms that hit the area on Sunday. The operation requires the time of up to one hour for large aircraft whereas a minimum time of 20 minutes for smaller planes.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Sees Divorce Applications up 12.5% in Q3 of 2014
- Spain considering extension to TV reset deadline
- The Sickest Lard-Arse in Spain ?
- Spanish regions likely to overshoot deficit targets
- Spain's Gov't : 23 Reasons to be Cheerful
- Amazon Spain partners with Correos for 'Click and Collect'
- Movistar Spain offers unlimited cloud storage for EU 5/mth
- Former managers of Spain's bailed-out CCM bank to face trial
- Two held over death of Spanish football fan
- Adios to Google News !