How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 3 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Severe Weather conditions lead to cancelled flights at Barajas
About 166 flights have been cancelled at Madridís Barajas International Airport and several others delayed for about six hours owing to the heaps of snow and fog that have enveloped the area.
Airport authorities reported that the airport's four runways are operational despite the fact that the ice accumulation has slowed down the activities of the ground crews.
The airports and civil aviation agency said about the necessity to de-ice the planes before each takeoff owing to the snowstorms that hit the area on Sunday. The operation requires the time of up to one hour for large aircraft whereas a minimum time of 20 minutes for smaller planes.
Latest News & Stories
- Idea of an independent Catalonia gets a NATO no-go
- Expats fear being priced out of British housing market
- Family problems blamed for unsuccessful relocations
- Orange Spain Launches Xmas Smartphone Offers
- Spain Hints at Lower Income Tax
- Population of Spain Continues to Plummet
- Spain to work with big utilities on tariff debt relief
- Spainís desperation: 20,000 apply for 400 IKEA jobs
- Spain Considers Catalan Compensation Tax
- Spain's consumer confidence improving