How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
- For Whom the Road Tolls
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Seniors Capital - Equity Release
Equity Release for your Spanish Property
Seniors Capital are Spain's leading independent equity release consultants. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to all our customers, with impartial advice on the Spanish equity release & lifetime loan markets.
Our Equity Release product is only available when there is no outstanding mortgage value attached to the property, but we can provide Secured Personal Loans against properties that do.
STEP 1 - Discuss the plan with your family and seek advice.
Involve your family from day one to ensure there are no misunderstandings in relation to their possible inheritance.
You should consider all other options such as trading down to a smaller property.
STEP 2 - Gather information.
If you and your consultant agree that equity release is right for you, you will need; copy of passports, proof of address, nota simple, escritura (title deed), buildings insurance certificate, suma or I.B.I receipt.
STEP 3 - Meeting your consultant.
In some cases you may need to meet your consultant, so they can explain the features, risks and benefits of equity release.
STEP 4 - Valuation.
Following your equity release application, the lender will instruct a valuation on your property. The surveyor will liaise with you to arrange a convenient time to gain access to your property.
STEP 5 - Mortgage offer.
On receipt of a satisfactory survey and subject to contract, the lender will make a formal mortgage offer.
STEP 6 - Independant legal advice.
It is always advisable to seek independant legal advice and some lenders may insist you attend an independant legal advice meeting.
STEP 7 - Completion.
Completion will take place at a notary's office. The meeting will be conducted in Spanish and the notary will need to be satisfied that you understand the terms of the document you are signing. Following completion, the lender will transfer funds to your Spanish bank account.
Our Equity Release product can only be offered against property where there is no outstanding mortgage, however, in cases where there IS a mortgage attached, you may be eligible for a Secured Personal Loan - please click the link for further information.
Contact Seniors Capital today to receive your free, no obligation quotation
Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch shorty...
Avenida Denia 3
- cash lump sum and / or monthly income
- no monthly repayments whatsoever
- a 'no negative equity' guarantee
- no investment tie in
- no shared or loss of ownership
- free initial valuation
- free English speaking solicitor