How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Seniors Capital - Equity Release
Equity Release for your Spanish Property
Seniors Capital are Spain's leading independent equity release consultants. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to all our customers, with impartial advice on the Spanish equity release & lifetime loan markets.
Our Equity Release product is only available when there is no outstanding mortgage value attached to the property, but we can provide Secured Personal Loans against properties that do.
STEP 1 - Discuss the plan with your family and seek advice.
Involve your family from day one to ensure there are no misunderstandings in relation to their possible inheritance.
You should consider all other options such as trading down to a smaller property.
STEP 2 - Gather information.
If you and your consultant agree that equity release is right for you, you will need; copy of passports, proof of address, nota simple, escritura (title deed), buildings insurance certificate, suma or I.B.I receipt.
STEP 3 - Meeting your consultant.
In some cases you may need to meet your consultant, so they can explain the features, risks and benefits of equity release.
STEP 4 - Valuation.
Following your equity release application, the lender will instruct a valuation on your property. The surveyor will liaise with you to arrange a convenient time to gain access to your property.
STEP 5 - Mortgage offer.
On receipt of a satisfactory survey and subject to contract, the lender will make a formal mortgage offer.
STEP 6 - Independant legal advice.
It is always advisable to seek independant legal advice and some lenders may insist you attend an independant legal advice meeting.
STEP 7 - Completion.
Completion will take place at a notary's office. The meeting will be conducted in Spanish and the notary will need to be satisfied that you understand the terms of the document you are signing. Following completion, the lender will transfer funds to your Spanish bank account.
Contact Seniors Capital today to receive your free, no obligation quotation
Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch shorty...
Avenida Denia 3
- cash lump sum and / or monthly income
- no monthly repayments whatsoever
- a 'no negative equity' guarantee
- no investment tie in
- no shared or loss of ownership
- free initial valuation
- free English speaking solicitor