How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 23 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Don Quijote Spanish Language Courses
For more than 25 years we have been dedicated solely to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. All of our instructors are degree holders, experienced and passionate about teaching their native language. In fact, they wrote the textbooks we use in our classrooms, a teaching method also published by Edebé Spanish educational editorial house for use around the world.
Since 1986 we have watched our students gain confidence and ability as they apply their new language skills to practical situations. You'll learn Spanish as you learned your native language - through practice and continuous communication.
We're passionate about the Spanish language, culture and the fantastic life changing experiences Spain has to offer which our friends at Tumbit.com share a similar passion for.
Our schools have earned prestigious certifications including recognition as accredited centers by the Instituto Cervantes (Granada, Salamanca, Tenerife, and Valencia), and the Certificate for Excellence in Teaching Spanish as Foreign Language (CEELE) conferred by the University of Alcalá. American universities grant academic credit for our courses, and we are approved by the German and Swiss governments for their scholarship programs, as well.
We offer daily cultural activities and weekend sightseeing excursions to engage you in the rich culture of our host cities. From the moment you arrive, we'll invite you to immerse yourself in Spanish as you learn Spanish.
With Don Quijote, we'll give you the practical language skills you require combined with a social and cultural flair to make learning Spanish fun, interesting and above all rewarding!