How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- For Whom the Road Tolls
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Investments in Spain
The future and what it has in store for us is uncertain and more now than ever it is important to invest what money you may have saved over the years wisely, be it from the sale of a property or business in the UK, to the release of a Pension or Endowments.
The options open to would be investors are many and varied and it is essential that you adhere of a number of key points before entrusting your savings and investments to anybody.
The questions to ask yourself are :
Does your chosen Investor fully appreciate your financial position, and what you hope to achieve with your investments?
Is your Financial advisor fully experienced and professionally qualified in the area of investment that you require?
Is your Financial advisor fully regulated by the appropriate regulatory body ?
Can and will your advisor offer you a no-obligation proposal of the recommended investment portfolio?
Can your advisor provide you with evidence of their qualifications, regulatory approval and testimonials?
Once you are happy that the answer to the above points is Yes it is simply a case of making contact with your chosen IFA, and answering a few questions stating your financial, Tax and Residential position , together with you aspirations.
Need further information ? Why not contact our partner by clicking on the link above ...
Latest Investments Blogs
- Inheritance Tax in Spain
- Making a will in Spain
- Capital Gains Tax in Spain
- Should I Take Out Life Insurance ?
- Spanish Non-Resident Property Tax
- What exactly is 'QROPS' ?
- Black Money in Spain
- Wealth Tax
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain
- How and where to complain about my Bank in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- The Implications of an English Will in Spain