How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 3 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Funeral Plans in Spain
When you make a decision to move abroad, arranging a Funeral Plan will understandably be the last thing on your mind. It can seem Morbid, unnecessary, and something that you can always "Put Off" addressing until another time.
When you decide to live in Spain it is easy to forget that the formalities concerning the bereavement of a loved one can be so very different to those in the UK, and at times like this additional stress and heartache is the last thing needed.
Arranging a funeral Plan will allow you to prepare the way for your passing so that all steps are put in place and your exact wishes can be undertaken - and financed - when you do pass away.
Once your wishes have been documented, all you need to do is make small monthly contributions and put your feet up and enjoy your time in Spain – secure with the peace of mind that everything has been taken care of and that your loved ones will not be left with any unnecessary problems when you pass on.
Why not ask for a few more details about how you can put this in place for yourself and your Partner today?
Latest Funeral Plans Blogs
- Our most popular Funeral Plan FAQ's
- Why Plan your Funeral now ?
- Expat Funeral Plans : The Golden Plan
- Expat Funeral Plans - The Pearl Plan
- Expat Funeral Plans - The Opal Plan
- Funeral Plans : Think Ahead For That Special Send-Off
- Funeral costs to increase over next 5 years ?
- Funeral plans shouldn't be the last thing on your mind !
- Why Choose a Golden Leaves Funeral Plan ?
- Funeral Plans - Why now ?
- Where to get Legal & Professional Advice in Spain
- Bereavement & Funerals in Spain
- Procedures to follow after a death in Spain
- Making a will in Spain
- Should I Take Out Life Insurance ?
- Can I claim UK benefits if I am widowed in Spain ?
- Etiquette when attending a Spanish Funeral
- What is a Funeral Plan and Why would I need one ?
- The Implications of an English Will in Spain
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- How can I claim my Winter Fuel Allowance ?
- Inheritance Tax in Spain