How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 22 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Community Insurance in Spain
With more and more people chosing to retire to Spain, many expats are drawn to the security and peace of mind that living in a community of residents can bring.
Whether you are a property owner or the administrator of a community of properties, our Communities Insurance will give you peace of mind and will meet with the agreement of all the community residents.
Our Community Insurance offers a wide range of options and unbeatable cover, with just some of the benefits including :
* Damage caused by fire, explosion, flooding, smoke and atmospheric phenomena.
* Damage to moveable property that is for common use or in the garden, shared aerials and satellite dishes, swimming pools, exterior walls and fences.
* Breakage of windows and glass.
* Damage to electrical installations and appliances.
* Water damage to community and private property.
* Damage caused by vandalism.
* Damage caused by burglary including to the entrance doors of residents' homes.
* Cosmetic damages: cosmetic restoration of the room damaged by the loss when materials which are identical to the damaged ones cannot be found.
* Cover for accidents suffered by Community employees.
* Public Liability.
* Legal defence and claims for damages.
* Claims against co-owners for non-payment.
* Claims for breach of service contracts.
* Defence in local government matters.
* Legal defence by phone.
Please feel free to contact us for further details by clicking on the banner, below.
More Blogs By Mark Woodward
- Your no claims discount and bonus protection in Spain
- Public Liability Insurance for Dogs (Seguro de Responsabilidad Civil)
- Medical Insurance for your pet
- Travel Insurance : Can you afford to be without cover ?
- Your Home and True Peace of Mind
- Car Insurance Made Easier
- Complementary Taxes
- The Risk of Rainfall Erosion to Your Property in Spain
- LRAU – (The Valencian Land Grab Law) explained
- Preventing Power Surges and Lightning Strikes in Spain
- How to choose a lawyer when buying your property in Spain
- Property Rental - The Tenant
- Common-Law Partnerships In Spain - 'Pareja de Hecho'
- What is the Euribor ?
- Getting your utility bills online
- Seven Pillars of Wisdom : Things to consider when buying a property in Spain
- How to Upgrade an Electricity Supply in Spain
- What is a Community of Residents and what does it do ?