How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 June 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish property buyers 'should be selective'
Expatriates considering buying a home in Spain should be selective, it has been claimed.
Claire Nessling, operations director at foreign mortgage experts Conti, said: "It pays to be selective and we'd advise people to look carefully before making decisions."
The comments come as the Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks announced that they are launching a buy-to-let option as part of their Spanish property service.
This will allow buyers to negotiate an initial rental contract from 12 months to seven years, with the purchase price reduced if they decide to stop renting and buy at some point.
While this can take some of the uncertainty and stress out of expatriating, there are still a number of things to consider when relocating.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes