How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 4 September 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Every day the Thousands of Visitors coming to our site have the opportunity to express their opinion on a host of legal and financial issues that affect their lives in Spain. Impartial, unbiased and representative of "The Man in the Street" it might just give you an insight into how the majority of the ex-pat population are currently thinking
Will Murcia's Corvera Airport Ever Open ?
Despite recent problems, current projections are that Murcia's San Javier Airport will close some time between 2014 - 2016, in order that Corvera Airport will open by March 2015.
Is this a realistic goal, or yet another milestone doomed to be overshot ?
Vote YES or No and then read the latest news on the subject by clicking through to our dedicated Corvera Airport page >HERE<<
Have your say... Vote now!