How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 22 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Corvera Airport "on hold"
An anonymous source at the Ministry of Public works has confirmed that developments at Corvera International Airport are currently "on hold".
The opening of the airport, privately owned by Aeromur and to be managed and operated by state-owned AENA, is believed to have been blocked for "military reasons".
The unnamed source went on to say how, aside from economic reasons, the operation of the airport has been suspended at the eleventh hour due to the importance that the Murcia area, has in offering security for Spain, Western Europe and NATO in the event of a nuclear threat.
Although this has still to be officially confirmed by government sources, if done so it will bring questions as to why this issue has only been addressed at this late stage in the proceedings and after millions of euros in private and public investment.
It is perhaps inevitable that parallels are going to be drawn with Castellon airport.
Latest News & Stories
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now
- Spain's trade deficit falls 22.5 percent in 2016
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land