How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 28 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Rajoy : Spain needs Euro 2012 boost
Spain need to win Euro 2012 to help lift the country out of its economic gloom, prime minister Mariano Rajoy said on Friday as the nation grappled with crippling recession, sky-high unemployment and a deepening banking crisis.
Visiting the Spanish squad at their training base outside Madrid, Rajoy said the joy the world champions would give the nation by retaining their Euro title would be “very comforting”.
“I hope you win because as Spaniards we need a lift in such difficult times,” Rajoy said.
“A triumph for the national team would be a morale boost for the whole of Spain,” he added before being presented with a team shirt with “M. Rajoy” printed above the number 10 by coach Vicente del Bosque.
Spain play their final warm-up game on Sunday against China in Seville. The team’s opening Group C match against Italy in Gdansk, Poland is on June 10.
They are bidding to become the first nation to win two straight European titles with a World Cup in between.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- Spain to negotiate increase of U.S. troops at air base