How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Paramount Murcia Theme Park : Construction to Commence October
The Annual General Meeting of the company behind the promotion and development of the Paramount Pictures theme park was held yesterday afternoon.
Jesus Samper, President of Premursa, told the press how the company's accounts had been unanimously approved by all shareholders.
The meeting was attended by Minister of Culture and Tourism, Pedro Alberto Cruz, the director general Enrique Ujaldón, and the representative of the Institute of Development, Isabel del Rey. The region of Murcia holds 3.4% of the shares in the venture, dominated by Santa Monica Financial Services, a subsidiary of Grupo Santa Monica Sports, SL.
Last year Premursa returned losses of €1.4 Billion, which was offset by a capital increase of €6 million.
Samper explained that meetings with investors are on-to course to gind the required €446 million euros to complete the theme park and LifeStyle Center, of which €135.8 million will be provided by investors, and a further €126.9 million will be generated by the project leader and other bank financing schemes.
Premursa needs a total of €30 million to start the project and is currently awaiting a response from the Ministry of Economy and Finance for their decision on the guaranteeof a €15 million loan with a number of Banks.
Jesus Samper confirmed that construction will start in autumn, following completion of the Urban and Envirnomental plan for the Municipality of Alhama, and a separate report for the Ministry of Public works concerning the viability of access to the park.
Latest News & Stories
- 70% of UK Expats in Spain 'Lifers'
- Spain's public deficit to September falls from year-ago period
- Spain economic expansion to stretch into Q4 - Bank of Spain
- What owners of a Spanish vehicle 7-10 years old need to know...
- Satellites to launch from Spain's Castellon Airport
- Spanish Police bust people-trafficking gang
- Catalonia announces new ‘independence plan’
- EU to investigate Spain's 'illegal' energy bills
- Rajoy's anti-corruption measures : 2 years of nada
- Spanish Embassy dodges Irish builders bill
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Building your own Home
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land