How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 29 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
International Mortgage Brokers - Mortgages
Investing in Spain?
We specialise in finding intelligent, effective and flexible solutions for people looking to raise finance for a property in Spain.
Why Choose International Mortgage Brokers?
- Full advisory service from start to finish
- Full panel of every lender in Spain
- Interest only
- 70% LTV Spanish mortgages available
- Agreements in Principle direct from the Lender
- Dedicated expert advisors waiting for your call
- FREE title deeds checking service
When it comes to buying property overseas, there are also many additional factors to take into consideration alongside the mortgage.
Because you are purchasing in a foreign country with completely different laws and culture, the process is completely different to the UK. As you are probably already aware, there are potential problems in Spain that are unthinkable in the UK. For example, the well publicised land grab laws, where the government can compulsorily purchase land can have, and has already had, a negative effect on English buyers in Spain.
The reason for these problems is not the law itself in Spain but the way the law is enforced. There are generally less regulatory bodies such as the FSA and the different relevant professions are subject to much less control.
At International Mortgage Brokers, we provide a completely professional service for every clients mortgage requirement. We apply the same compliance standards for overseas mortgages as set out by the Financial Services Authority for UK mortgages. We are unique in the service we provide as overseas mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority and there is no comeback for clients using 'rogue traders'. We provide a one-stop shop for purchasing in Spain and give advice on all areas.
Simply complete the form below and we will gladly e mail you, or call you back at a time and date to suit you with the Information that you require.
Find out how International Mortgage Brokers can help.
Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch at a time to suit you...
12 Evans Business Centre
Hampton Park West
- Overseas Mortgages
- UK Mortgages
- Currency Mortgages
- Buy-To-Let Mortgages
- UK Secured Loans
- Conveyancing Quotations