How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 6 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Premier Pension Solutions SL - QROPS and Pensions
QROPS - QNUPS - offshore pension and investment solutions
We are an independent and regulated offshore pension planning and advisory firm specialising in pensions solutions for the expat. We come from a background of UK pensions and have over 40 years combined experience.
We cover all aspects of overseas pension transfers. Many of the solutions we offer are not offered by other financial advisory firms.
Our solutions include:
- The ability to have access funds, in certain cases up to 100 percent of the value of the pension pot
- Ability to pass on unused funds upon death to named beneficiaries free from UK Inheritance Tax
- Avoidance of the need to purchase an annuity
- Total investment flexibility
- Option to be appointed as a trustee
Our services include:
- QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes)
- QNUPS (Qualifying Non UK Pension Schemes)
- New Zealand Foreign Trust
- S615 UK pension
- Consultancy and support to professional advisers
How are we regulated?
Premier Pension Solutions SL (CIF B55414198) is registered with the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) and Dirección General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones (DGS) and is an authorised agent of AES Financial Services (UK) Ltd, authorised to conduct investment and insurance business.
Find out how Premier Pension Solutions can help you...
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
- The Economy : What can we look forward to in 2012 ?
- QROPS : Stop press - major changes on their way!
- Beyond the tipping point - where next ?
- Do you have a UK pension fund? How secure is it?
- New Zealand QROPS - good news for all concerned
- Quantitative Easing - good or bad (or both) for your UK Pension Fund?
- Pensions and Politicians
- Did Your Pension Fund Fall By 15 Percent in August ?