How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 27 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Caja Madrid refinances 3.9 bln eur of debt
Spanish savings bank Caja Madrid said on Friday it has made a series of bond issues for a total of more than 3.916 billion euros to refinance debt maturing in 2012 and 2013.
The operation is part of a debt refinancing agreement announced by the Spain's second-largest savings bank at the beginning of November.
Caja Madrid and six other regional savings banks are in the process of completing an Institutional Protection Scheme (SIP), where they will merge certain assets but each retain their legal identity.
The new merged entity will be the third-largest banking group in Spain after a government-driven consolidation process cuts the 45 savings banks to fewer than 20.
Caja Madrid said at the beginning of November it would offer bondholders the chance to refinance debt.
Latest News & Stories
- Murcia allocates budget to Corvera Airport
- Fabian Picardo re-elected as Gibraltar chief minister by a landslide
- EU General Court declares Spanish DTT subsidies illegal
- Spain's largest ever corporate bankruptcy ?
- Spain's home mortgages rise by 20.2% in Sept.
- Sean Connery’s wife faces tax fraud charges
- Spain expands anti-jihadism pact to main opposition parties
- Valencia town votes against fiestas with bulls at local referendum
- Ministry had warned of suicide risk in cell where British tourist died
- Government not ruling out further counter-terrorism measures