How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 9 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Caja Madrid refinances 3.9 bln eur of debt
Spanish savings bank Caja Madrid said on Friday it has made a series of bond issues for a total of more than 3.916 billion euros to refinance debt maturing in 2012 and 2013.
The operation is part of a debt refinancing agreement announced by the Spain's second-largest savings bank at the beginning of November.
Caja Madrid and six other regional savings banks are in the process of completing an Institutional Protection Scheme (SIP), where they will merge certain assets but each retain their legal identity.
The new merged entity will be the third-largest banking group in Spain after a government-driven consolidation process cuts the 45 savings banks to fewer than 20.
Caja Madrid said at the beginning of November it would offer bondholders the chance to refinance debt.
Latest News & Stories
- Spainís struggling Socialists could have a new leader by summer
- Lycamobile Spain unlimited calls, 3GB bundle down to EUR 10
- Apple Pay launches in Spain
- Spain detains 30 in operation targetting illegal firearms
- Spain's Tuenti launches festive promo, offers 4GB for EUR 14
- Two left dead by torrential rains and flooding in southern Spain
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years