How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 3 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Overseas property searches on the rise
There appears to be an increasing number of people considering relocating abroad.
According to the latest figures from Rightmove, the number of online searches for overseas property rose by 4.8 % in December.
This is the opposite of the expected decline, which usually occurs around Christmas.
The US and Germany showed the highest climb in interest from overseas buyers, whilst traditional favourites like Spain remained strong.
Robin Wilson, head of overseas at the company, told Overseas Property Professional: "Typically we'd see a seasonal decline in search activity from November to December of around five per cent, so a positive upswing of 4.8 % was welcome at year end."
Mr Wilson added that things "always pick up in January" due to people's resolutions and the general negative atmosphere of winter.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Moody's revises Spain's outlook to stable
- Idea of an independent Catalonia gets a NATO no-go
- Expats fear being priced out of British housing market
- Family problems blamed for unsuccessful relocations
- Orange Spain Launches Xmas Smartphone Offers
- Spain Hints at Lower Income Tax
- Population of Spain Continues to Plummet
- Spain to work with big utilities on tariff debt relief
- Spainís desperation: 20,000 apply for 400 IKEA jobs
- Spain Considers Catalan Compensation Tax
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- Checklist for moving to spain