How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Overseas property searches on the rise
There appears to be an increasing number of people considering relocating abroad.
According to the latest figures from Rightmove, the number of online searches for overseas property rose by 4.8 % in December.
This is the opposite of the expected decline, which usually occurs around Christmas.
The US and Germany showed the highest climb in interest from overseas buyers, whilst traditional favourites like Spain remained strong.
Robin Wilson, head of overseas at the company, told Overseas Property Professional: "Typically we'd see a seasonal decline in search activity from November to December of around five per cent, so a positive upswing of 4.8 % was welcome at year end."
Mr Wilson added that things "always pick up in January" due to people's resolutions and the general negative atmosphere of winter.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- Checklist for moving to spain