How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 28 June 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Overseas property searches on the rise
There appears to be an increasing number of people considering relocating abroad.
According to the latest figures from Rightmove, the number of online searches for overseas property rose by 4.8 % in December.
This is the opposite of the expected decline, which usually occurs around Christmas.
The US and Germany showed the highest climb in interest from overseas buyers, whilst traditional favourites like Spain remained strong.
Robin Wilson, head of overseas at the company, told Overseas Property Professional: "Typically we'd see a seasonal decline in search activity from November to December of around five per cent, so a positive upswing of 4.8 % was welcome at year end."
Mr Wilson added that things "always pick up in January" due to people's resolutions and the general negative atmosphere of winter.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- Checklist for moving to spain