How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
CLICK HERE to find out more...
- Mr Grumpy : Officially an 'Old Bastard'
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Overseas property searches on the rise
There appears to be an increasing number of people considering relocating abroad.
According to the latest figures from Rightmove, the number of online searches for overseas property rose by 4.8 % in December.
This is the opposite of the expected decline, which usually occurs around Christmas.
The US and Germany showed the highest climb in interest from overseas buyers, whilst traditional favourites like Spain remained strong.
Robin Wilson, head of overseas at the company, told Overseas Property Professional: "Typically we'd see a seasonal decline in search activity from November to December of around five per cent, so a positive upswing of 4.8 % was welcome at year end."
Mr Wilson added that things "always pick up in January" due to people's resolutions and the general negative atmosphere of winter.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- Expats targeted by money launderers
- Night in the Cells for Spanish Banker
- IMF Inspectors to visit Spain next week
- Spain to Clamp Down on "Tax Havens"
- Bank of Spain Debts Jump in March
- Hunt for those at fault for Spain's bank crisis gains pace
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- Checklist for moving to spain