How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 31 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish Parliament to be dissolved Monday
The final session of Spain's parliament ended earlier today, ahead of being dissolved on Monday to allow time for parties to prepare and canvass for votes for the coming general election on November 20th.
Today session saw a unanimous approval of the newly restored wealth tax that saw 176 votes in favour, 2 votes against, and 166 abstentions.
That tax is estimated to effect 160'000 Spanish residents who have assets of more than 700'000 Euros in value (excluding their homes) and will bring 2 Billion Euros per year to the Economy.
The tax will remain a temporary measure, and only be in place for 2011 and 2012.
Latest News & Stories
- New PP Delegate for Murcia brings Corvera Airport Confidence ?
- Spain's Podemos losing support amongst voters - poll
- Spain worse place in Europe for Brits being scammed : Report