How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Cathay Pacific launch new service at Zaragoza today
Cathay Pacific Airways have announced that they will launch a new service in Europe with a freight service to Zaragoza starting today, with flights to Hong Kong scheduled every Tuesday and Friday.
The new freight centre will be operated as an extension of one of the airline’s existing freight services flying from Hong Kong to Amsterdam via Delhi, then on to Zaragoza before returning to Hong Kong via Dubai.
This new service will make Cathay Pacific the first and only airline operating a freight service between India and Spain, and now increases the number of European destinations linked to India to 7 : Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Brussels, Manchester and Zaragoza.
The Director of Cargo for Cathay Pacific, Nick Rhodes said: “We are pleased and proud to be able to expand our operation into Spain, a fast-growing market as a result of the recent growth of the garment industry. The market has great potential, with Spanish companies looking to expand further their business in Asia.
“In addition to serving Zaragoza, we will also develop other major Spanish destinations by providing a trucking service from the city to Barcelona, Madrid and other key commercial centres.” He continued.
The airline has also recently added new services to Bengaluru in India and Chongqing and Chengdu in Western China. The airline has recently taken delivery of its first Boeing 747-8F freighter aircraft, with three more to be delivered before the end of the year.
Latest News & Stories
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia €46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels