How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 9 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Cathay Pacific launch new service at Zaragoza today
Cathay Pacific Airways have announced that they will launch a new service in Europe with a freight service to Zaragoza starting today, with flights to Hong Kong scheduled every Tuesday and Friday.
The new freight centre will be operated as an extension of one of the airline's existing freight services flying from Hong Kong to Amsterdam via Delhi, then on to Zaragoza before returning to Hong Kong via Dubai.
This new service will make Cathay Pacific the first and only airline operating a freight service between India and Spain, and now increases the number of European destinations linked to India to 7 : Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Brussels, Manchester and Zaragoza.
The Director of Cargo for Cathay Pacific, Nick Rhodes said: "We are pleased and proud to be able to expand our operation into Spain, a fast-growing market as a result of the recent growth of the garment industry. The market has great potential, with Spanish companies looking to expand further their business in Asia.
"In addition to serving Zaragoza, we will also develop other major Spanish destinations by providing a trucking service from the city to Barcelona, Madrid and other key commercial centres." He continued.
The airline has also recently added new services to Bengaluru in India and Chongqing and Chengdu in Western China. The airline has recently taken delivery of its first Boeing 747-8F freighter aircraft, with three more to be delivered before the end of the year.
Latest News & Stories
- Podemos deputies to be moved from “nosebleed section” of Congress
- Spanish 2016 growth could be less than forecast
- Spain shelves case against former ally of Mexican president
- Spain's Princess Cristina returns to court in tax fraud trial
- Olive oil prices jumped almost 20% in 2015
- IBM Spain to withdraw redundancy plan
- Spanish grave opened on order of Argentine judge unearths painful past
- PSOE leaves territorial issues to one side in bid to close cross-party deals
- Spain's image improves 'almost around the world'
- Spain arrests seven with suspected Islamist militant links