How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 1 April 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Rajoy and Rubalcaba meet for lunch
Rajoy and Rubalcaba met yesterday over lunch to agree upon the renewal of the composition of key state institutions by the start of summer.
The institutions they agreed to review include the Constitutional Court, the Court of Auditors, the state broadcaster and the office of the Ombudsman.
The Socialist leader described his first personal meeting with the PM as “honest and sincere.” The two agreed to forge a joint stance in matters of foreign policy, defense, and the fight against terrorism as “policies of state.”
Rubalcaba also reiterated his pledge to head a “useful opposition” to the conservative Popular party government, and agreed to work with the on the “structural reforms” Spain needs.
However, the leaders agreed to disagree on a number of issues, notably the details of last week's labor reforms, with the PSOE pledging to push for ammendments to the decree.
Latest News & Stories
- Easter holiday: DGT advises when to avoid road travel
- Expat motoring group campaigns for Brits to drive on left
- Spain arrests teenagers trying to travel to Syria
- Spain to reinstate primary healthcare for illegal immigrants
- Spain's 'bad bank' Sareb widens net loss in 2014
- Only 14 of Spain's 48 Airports in profit
- Dining out Across Spain : Study
- Spain Freezes Hundreds of Russian Accounts
- Spain to bring 100 Mbps broadband to all schools
- British Expat Couple Shot Dead in Alicante
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain
- Buying an Existing Business