How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 31 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Rajoy and Rubalcaba meet for lunch
Rajoy and Rubalcaba met yesterday over lunch to agree upon the renewal of the composition of key state institutions by the start of summer.
The institutions they agreed to review include the Constitutional Court, the Court of Auditors, the state broadcaster and the office of the Ombudsman.
The Socialist leader described his first personal meeting with the PM as “honest and sincere.” The two agreed to forge a joint stance in matters of foreign policy, defense, and the fight against terrorism as “policies of state.”
Rubalcaba also reiterated his pledge to head a “useful opposition” to the conservative Popular party government, and agreed to work with the on the “structural reforms” Spain needs.
However, the leaders agreed to disagree on a number of issues, notably the details of last week's labor reforms, with the PSOE pledging to push for ammendments to the decree.
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain
- Buying an Existing Business