How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 1 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain is 'Most popular holiday destination'
A recent survey commissioned by Avis car rentals has found that Spain is the most popular destination for people hiring cars abroad, accounting for over 14% of foreign car rentals in 2011.
The company also examined the most popular reasons for hiring a car, with holiday rentals being the most common reason, accounting for 59% of all rentals.
The popularity and sheer volume of holiday car rentals in Spain may also go some way to explaining how, according to Which? Travel Magazine, Spain is also the most complained about country as far as car rentals are concerned.
Throughout last year the top 4 most popular international car hire destinations - accounting for more than 40% of all worldwide rentals between them - were :
1.) Spain (14.1% of international rentals)
2.) France (12.6%)
3.) Italy (10.5%)
4.) Portugal (4.1%)
Tumbit Car Hire
Whether you are based in Spain and looking for a Car to Hire for a return trip to your home country or planning a holiday in Spain, searching for a suitable deal can be a time consuming affair. Here at Tumbit we have partnered with Cartrawler, who search through over 100 rental companies in thousands of different locations to find you the best deal available for you.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- US developer planning mega-resort outside Madrid
- Spain to hike taxes on tobacco, alcohol and soft drinks to raise €8 billion
- Spain PM says must maintain policy of fiscal consolidation
- Bullish Spanish opposition calls on government to repeal “gag law”
- Spain's consumer prices rise 0.7 pct in Oct
- Lidl opens pop-up restaurant in Madrid
- Spanish economy to maintain growth rate in fourth quarter - economy minister
- 80% of Spaniards aged under 30 are still living with their parents
- Why does Spain collect less income tax than its EU neighbors ?
- Car Seats For Children - The Law In Spain
- Motoring & parking fines and how to pay them
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- Motorways & Tolls in Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Car Rental in Spain