How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 30 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain is 'Most popular holiday destination'
A recent survey commissioned by Avis car rentals has found that Spain is the most popular destination for people hiring cars abroad, accounting for over 14% of foreign car rentals in 2011.
The company also examined the most popular reasons for hiring a car, with holiday rentals being the most common reason, accounting for 59% of all rentals.
The popularity and sheer volume of holiday car rentals in Spain may also go some way to explaining how, according to Which? Travel Magazine, Spain is also the most complained about country as far as car rentals are concerned.
Throughout last year the top 4 most popular international car hire destinations - accounting for more than 40% of all worldwide rentals between them - were :
1.) Spain (14.1% of international rentals)
2.) France (12.6%)
3.) Italy (10.5%)
4.) Portugal (4.1%)
Tumbit Car Hire
Whether you are based in Spain and looking for a Car to Hire for a return trip to your home country or planning a holiday in Spain, searching for a suitable deal can be a time consuming affair. Here at Tumbit we have partnered with Cartrawler, who search through over 100 rental companies in thousands of different locations to find you the best deal available for you.
Latest News & Stories
- Rajoy : "Spain is the Sick Man of Europe"
- Podemos to March through Madrid Saturday
- Spanish growth accelerates
- Rajoy seeks to finalize anti-terrorist agreement with PSOE
- Spanish Airports to see 25 days of strike action
- Islamisation "Stronger in Spain than Germany"
- Spanish court charges 10 priests with child sexual abuse
- Albanian named in helicopter crash in Spain suspected of smuggling drugs
- Caja Madrid officials who used “black” cards targeted in investigation
- British Expats Set To Lose Retirement Benefits
- Car Seats For Children - The Law In Spain
- Motoring & parking fines and how to pay them
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- Motorways & Tolls in Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Car Rental in Spain