How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 25 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Unsold property numbers fall by just 7'000 in 2011
The Director General of Architecture and Housing for the Ministry of Development, Pilar Martinez, revealed yesterday that the glut of unsold homes in Spain fell by a disappointing amount last year.
Statistical data revealed how the number of unsold properties fell by just 7'000 throughout 2011, with figures falling from 687'523 in December 2010 to slightly over 680'00 in December 2011.
Latest News & Stories
- Do buyers need a survey if a property is guaranteed?
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes