How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
First 'plane' lands at Castellon Airport
Many of Spain's national newspapers earlier today ran with the sensationalistic and eye-catching headline "Arrival of first airplane at Castellon Airport".
However, sadly this is not the case - or at least not in the way that the vast majority of would-be passengers would hope.
The reality is that the news referred to the delivery of a component of the infamous sculpture which stands in the middle of the roundabout on the approach to Castellon Airport.
The 25 meter high Bronze statue of Carlos Fabra - the President of Aerocas and former PP President of the Province of Castellon - weighs 20 tonnes and came at the cost of 300'000 Euros.
Latest News & Stories
- Fire service agreed for Castellon Airport
- Paramount Murcia jumps another hurdle
- Eroski Spain in EU2.6 Bln debt restructuring deal
- Spain's Manufacturing Sector Growth Continues But Pace Slows
- UN gives Spain 90 days to explain Franco era crimes
- Doorstep lender eyes on Spanish market
- New smartphones launched into Spanish market
- Spain seeks to attract more foreign students
- Telefonica shows some turnaround signs in Spain
- Paternity suit for Spain's ex-king
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain