How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
First 'plane' lands at Castellon Airport
Many of Spain's national newspapers earlier today ran with the sensationalistic and eye-catching headline "Arrival of first airplane at Castellon Airport".
However, sadly this is not the case - or at least not in the way that the vast majority of would-be passengers would hope.
The reality is that the news referred to the delivery of a component of the infamous sculpture which stands in the middle of the roundabout on the approach to Castellon Airport.
The 25 meter high Bronze statue of Carlos Fabra - the President of Aerocas and former PP President of the Province of Castellon - weighs 20 tonnes and came at the cost of 300'000 Euros.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- End to roaming charges will benefit EU expats
- Spain investigates Sanitas in €28.07 mln tax avoidance
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain