How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 23 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
RENFE to Strike on Friday 3rd August
Unions representing Spain's railway workers have called a strike on Friday of this week - the 3rd August.
Employees want to show their opposition to the recently announced plans to divide the state-operated RENFE into four separate companies to cover Passenger transport; Commercial freight; Maintenance and rolling stock.
The Unions and their representatives are concerned that this measure is intended to manoeuvre the sector into a position where it can be quickly and easily privatised.
The Government has imposed minimum services of 75% for all AVE and long distance trains; 67% for shorter journeys; 60% for rush hour train journeys in and around the capital, with 42% of all other services remaining unaffected for the rest of the day.
Picket lines have been announced for Friday of this week, with a further strike due to take place on September 17th.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Insists U.K. Agree Brexit Bill Before Starting Trade Talks
- Spain's 2016 deficit expected to be below 4.6 pct target
- Spanish union welcomes Vodafone Spain, Telefonica fibre deal
- What a ‘no deal’ Brexit would mean for healthcare of British pensioners in Spain
- Spanish PM warns opposition lack of support could force new elections
- Spanish opposition blocks dockers reform in blow to government
- Spain economy seen growing at least 0.7 quarter-on-quarter in Q1
- The number of Spaniards living abroad has risen for the eighth year in a row