How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Despite the Euphoria One Must Remain Cautious
"Not as bad as expected" economic data from the US – possibly indicating that the world's largest economy would not slip back into recession
A positive if lacklustre start to Q3 corporate earnings season, and most importantly signs that European policy makers may actually put their differences aside and attempt to save the euro zone concept have led to the largest rally of the year so far with equity markets rallying over 12 in as many days.
Even sovereign debt yields have risen despite being underpinned by Bank of England's £75 billion extension to its bond purchase programme.
However give the markets current fickle state and low tolerance for negative news we advise caution at this time.
Should the EU (read France and Germany) simply kick the credit can further down the road rather than crush it once and for all, markets may react negatively and potentially violently. Let us not forget that many believed us to be staring into the abyss only two weeks ago.
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens
- How can I claim my Winter Fuel Allowance ?
- Spanish IVA Explained
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- NIE Number
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- Schengen Visas
- Voting by post in Spanish elections
- Buying an Existing Business
- Electricity suppliers - and how to change them
- How to Behave as the Guest at a Spanish Wedding
- Glossary of useful Legal, Financial & Procedural Phrases