How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 24 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Germany Falls under the Investor Spot Light
The UK and Germany have been seen as the safer havens in Europe since the debt crisis begun. The UK, because of its isolation from the Euro; Germany because of the strength and dominance of its economy within in the euro zone. Government bond yields have reflected this with the UK and German ten-year bonds yielding around 2% whilst every other country nearer 4% and above.
However yesterday, Germany suffered one of its worst debt sales since the formation of the single currency, as investors bulked at the lowly yield on offer given the perception that Germany may not be as insulated as initially thought.
Such news forces one to speculate that should Germany succumb to further risk speculation, the UK could follow potentially taking the sheen off the UK Gilt market, one of the few positive performing asset classes this year. Indeed with the BoE now unsure about their falling-inflation forecast, gilt prices may start to come under some pressure and yields may rise again.
- Spanish Non-Resident Property Tax
- The Implications of an English Will in Spain
- Wills and Inheritance Taxes in Spain
- The Catastral : The Tax Value of a Property in Spain
- Transfering your UK National Insurance Contributions to Spain
- NIE Number
- Should I Take Out Life Insurance ?
- Can I Reclaim Any Capital Gains Tax I May Have Overpaid ?
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- What is a Funeral Plan and Why would I need one ?
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- The Nota Simple - What it does and where to get it