How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 30 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
Wincham now has offices located on the Costa del Sol in addition to our existing Head Offices at Calpe, Alicante and Cheshire, UK. The launch of our Marbella based service will be managed and operated by Mark Bailey and David Rogers.
Mark Bailey joins Wincham after 25 years in financial services, "Having lived and worked in Spain for many years we are very aware of the amount of people who have purchased properties in Spain without fully understanding the implications of Spanish inheritance tax (IHT). When purchasing property in Spain owners are often urged to set up a Spanish Will in the belief that this will shield their beneficiaries from Spanish IHT. This is unfortunately untrue, a Spanish Will is not a solution to remove tax and can often complicate matters as it may conflict with an earlier Will prepared. Our experience shows that in the majority of cases people are not being given the complete picture from the outset and as such their families are being subjected to potentially onerous taxes that could simply be avoided. Wincham offers a comprehensive service covering UK and Spanish legal and taxation matters and it prides itself in providing an informative and innovative approach to its client's requirements. We look forward to meeting clients here in Marbella and offering a suitable, effective solution to individual IHT problems".
David Rogers adds over 20 years' experience in a number of senior management and directorial positions. Having obtained the "Award in Financial Planning" (AWF) from the Chartered Insurance Institute, David relocated to Spain in 2004 and has since established an extensive network belonging to numerous professional network organisations including the British Chamber of Commerce.
Wincham has been operating in Spain for almost 20 years and owns a portfolio of properties using the same UK Company structure which we advise clients to use. Quite simply clients invest their Spanish property into their own UK Company (which Wincham can supply) of which they will be the Director and shareholder ensuring they remain in control of the asset whilst eradicating Spanish IHT. All Clients who use our services are also covered by 20 years Title Deed Insurance including Demolition Order, Fraud, Compulsory Purchase and up to 20 areas to a maximum of 360,000 Euros compensation.
More Blogs By Mark Roach
- Spanish IHT seminar proves a success
- Wincham extend Spain IHT service to Benelux clients
- Title Deeds Insurance now included for ALL Wincham clients
- VAT Reduced to 4% on Purchase of New Build Properties
- How to protect your cash in a Spanish bank on death!
- Wincham: shortlisted for an AIPP Award 2011
- Spanish Inheritance Tax enquiries keep on coming
- Spanish Inheritance Tax - A response to recent articles...
- Spanish Property Tax & UK Budget Updates
- Thinking of buying a property in Spain ?
- Wills and Inheritance Taxes in Spain
- NIE Number
- Black Money in Spain
- Taxes in Spain
- Spanish IVA Explained
- Capital Gains Tax in Spain
- Working for a UK Employer in Spain
- Spanish Non-Resident Property Tax
- Same-Sex Marriage in Spain
- The Catastral : The Tax Value of a Property in Spain
- Inheritance Tax in Spain
- Can I Reclaim Any Capital Gains Tax I May Have Overpaid ?
Blogs From Wincham Consultants Limited
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- Spanish Tax Resident Declaration Deadline April 30th
- Spanish IHT : Book your free appointment now
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- How we helped save one family holiday home from the Spanish tax man
- Don't let your Dream Home get swept away by Spanish IHT
- Reserve your place at our Spanish IHT seminar in the UK
- Increase in Transfer Tax on Resale Property Purchases
- Discuss your IHT requirements with us in person
- Spanish Wills will not protect you from Spanish IHT
- Spanish Taxes on the increase
- Capital Gains Tax Hike on Spanish Property
- UK HMRC clamp down on Non-Resident owners of Spanish property
- 4 Reasons to move the ownership of your Spanish property into a UK Limited Company before the 31st December 2011
- Reintroduction of Wealth Tax
- Some thoughts on the future of Spanish ISD (IHT)
- Why not make a personal appointment with us ?
- Do Not Wait Four Years Before You Probate in Spain !