How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Funeral Plans in Spain - Some FAQ's
As with any financial commitment, it is only natural - and strongly advised, to scrutinise the finers points of the service that you are interested in. As such, here are just a few of the common FAQ's that our many clients ask us ...
It will be years before I need a funeral - why should I plan now?<
You can certainly wait to make your plans if you feel you have time. Two things are guaranteed in life Ė you will need some form of a funeral one day, and itís getting more costly each year. So even if you donít need to plan it now Ė it makes sense to fix its cost by paying for it now.
Can I plan a Church service as well as a service at the chapel?<
Within reason you can plan whatever you want. Many of our Planholders select their favourite hymns to accompany the service. Others have a song that means a lot to them or a piece of music they know they will be remembered by.
What if I die away from home or on holiday?
We recommend that your travel policy includes full repatriation cover.
What happens if I die before I complete the instalment payments?<
Your funeral will be arranged in accordance with your Plan. The balance will be paid by your executors or from your estate.
Can I arrange a Plan for someone else?<
Yes. Confidentiality is assured. All correspondence will be sent directly to the person arranging the plan.
Will there be any further cost for my executors?<
Once paid for, the services of the Funeral Director detailed in your Plan are guar-anteed to be covered (in accordance with the Terms & Conditions). Disbursements may necessitate a further payment from you at the time of need, but Golden Leaves will guarantee any increase in the costs of Disbursements to the RPI (Retail Price Index). Your executors may wish to pay for additional services at the time of the funeral.
What if my circumstances change?<
You shouldn't worry about taking the decision to make your plans now, we know that circumstances change with the years so are happy to take direction from you should you wish to make changes to your initial Plan. Although certain additions may increase the cost, you can be certain that the details you want will be respected in the service you get
Are there any specific questions that you have regarding funeral plans generally or ourselves as a Business ? - If so please contact us via the form on the link (above ) and we will do our utmost to answer your questions.<
More Blogs By Barry Floyd
- Why Plan your Funeral now ?
- Funeral costs to increase over next 5 years ?
- Why Choose a Golden Leaves Funeral Plan ?
- What exactly is 'QROPS' ?
- Should I Take Out Life Insurance ?
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- What to do after having a car accident in Spain
- Cosmetic Surgery in Spain
- Repatriation : Moving Back to the UK
- Smoking in Spain and the Law
- Planning permissions for your garden
- Getting Married in Spain
- Make Cost Savings On Iberdrola Rental Charges
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens