How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 31 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Funeral Plans in Spain - Some FAQ's
As with any financial commitment, it is only natural - and strongly advised, to scrutinise the finers points of the service that you are interested in. As such, here are just a few of the common FAQ's that our many clients ask us ...
It will be years before I need a funeral - why should I plan now?<
You can certainly wait to make your plans if you feel you have time. Two things are guaranteed in life – you will need some form of a funeral one day, and it’s getting more costly each year. So even if you don’t need to plan it now – it makes sense to fix its cost by paying for it now.
Can I plan a Church service as well as a service at the chapel?<
Within reason you can plan whatever you want. Many of our Planholders select their favourite hymns to accompany the service. Others have a song that means a lot to them or a piece of music they know they will be remembered by.
What if I die away from home or on holiday?
We recommend that your travel policy includes full repatriation cover.
What happens if I die before I complete the instalment payments?<
Your funeral will be arranged in accordance with your Plan. The balance will be paid by your executors or from your estate.
Can I arrange a Plan for someone else?<
Yes. Confidentiality is assured. All correspondence will be sent directly to the person arranging the plan.
Will there be any further cost for my executors?<
Once paid for, the services of the Funeral Director detailed in your Plan are guar-anteed to be covered (in accordance with the Terms & Conditions). Disbursements may necessitate a further payment from you at the time of need, but Golden Leaves will guarantee any increase in the costs of Disbursements to the RPI (Retail Price Index). Your executors may wish to pay for additional services at the time of the funeral.
What if my circumstances change?<
You shouldn't worry about taking the decision to make your plans now, we know that circumstances change with the years so are happy to take direction from you should you wish to make changes to your initial Plan. Although certain additions may increase the cost, you can be certain that the details you want will be respected in the service you get
Are there any specific questions that you have regarding funeral plans generally or ourselves as a Business ? - If so please contact us via the form on the link (above ) and we will do our utmost to answer your questions.<
More Blogs By Barry Floyd
- Why Plan your Funeral now ?
- Funeral costs to increase over next 5 years ?
- Why Choose a Golden Leaves Funeral Plan ?
- Can I claim UK benefits if I am widowed in Spain ?
- How to bring your Dog into Spain
- State Subsidised Holidays For Pensioners
- Should I Take Out Life Insurance ?
- Voting by post in Spanish elections
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Applying for your Spanish prescription charge reimbursement
- The Police in Spain – Who they are and their Responsibilities
- Claiming UK Benefits in Spain
- How to Play the Spanish Lotteries
- Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Spain
- How to Reset an Electricity Smart Meter in Spain